Brian Manzella Golf Channel Contest Video - I need your help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
169 babes. Yeowwwwww.

Brian very very well done. Best short video I think I have ever seen.

So much helpful information in a few minutes it is ridiculous.

Helpful/informative, easy to understand, and you present it entertainingly and smoothly. (not easy to do all at once, I am sure)

Anyone could watch this video and basically know you are no joke.

It is on my facebook and I'll keep trying to pimp it.

Good luck BDAWG.

EDIT: 169 ya baby.

Good luck once again Brian.

Last edited:
I cannot get it to play. Anyone else have this problem?

I had a little trouble with the player. It froze a few times.

Esp. if I tried to forward it to a part that was not yet buffered. ("pre-loaded")

Had to re-click on "Manzella, Brian..." from the list below a few times. (which restarts the video)

I downloaded the file with Orbit too...not sure if I should toss it on YouTube.

(cause it ain't my video annnnnd...people need to vote)

(which has to be done on TGC's page, not YouTube)

EDIT: nevermind- Brian has it on YouTube already.

Last edited:

dbl

New
A few pages bacl, the web guy from Thailand figured out a direct link (but I think he was re-serving a page's asp info).

jimmyt

New
I know that TGC has other criteria in selecting this future Golf Channel Instructor!

Just on pure numbers he is in the 4th position with 173 votes, as far as I know thats 1 day.

Come on everyone click on the link and vote for Brian, its the least we can do for him.

Someone said in an earlier post that there were over 2000 people that looked at this thread and thats true, however keep in mind I have clicked on this link about 5 or 6 times myself to check on the voting. I'm sure others have done the same thing.

Everyone get out there and vote and lets put Brian in a position that they can't say NO to him.

Oh, by the way I have not had any problem with TGC's website.

Sincerely,

Jim

I tried to vote several times but wouldn't work...turns out i needed to register on the TGC website first!! good luck brian !

The Golf Channel should hire Brian just for his help in getting so many new users registered at the Golf Channel Website. I would NEVER give them my email address under normal circumstances, but I will for Brian...187

Status
Not open for further replies.