Brian Manzella Golf Channel Contest Video - I need your help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
196 I have learned more from this site than anywhere else. Curing the slice is priceless.
How about a Canadian tourstop some day?

The Golf Channel should hire Brian just for his help in getting so many new users registered at the Golf Channel Website. I would NEVER give them my email address under normal circumstances, but I will for Brian...187

I had the exact same thought process...

The Golf Channel should hire Brian just for his help in getting so many new users registered at the Golf Channel Website. I would NEVER give them my email address under normal circumstances, but I will for Brian...187

Hear Hear :D I created a special email address just for The Golf Channel

Feature This

Why are some titled Featured Entry? That seems to draw attention away from others. Golf Channel Alumni perhaps?

Multiple veiws, multiple email accounts and few mass emails I've sent out to my adress book in reference to helping a local golf pro put NOLA on the map and support our city. I think we're making good progress for the short time frame.

How Golf Channel picks "featured" videos

hello

ok in finishing my inquiry to the golf channel

here is the answer about featured videos

Good Morning Hesh,

The featured entries are randomly chosen and changed each week. There is no specific ranking or decision process for the featured entries.

Thank you and please let us know if you have any further questions.

Golf Channel Consumer Promotions
7580 Commerce Center Dr.
Orlando, FL 32819

now you know what i know

howardheshhjackjackarnie

Bolt, you coming to arizona?

Hey Mike,

I REALLY want to get on board, but I'm trying to juggle a end of season tournament at the club on Sunday and the end of season ladies day on Tuesday.:eek:

I am going to do my best, you all are really putting something special together and I can't imagine missing it.

Steve

i feel your pain.....i changed my end of the year "ryder cup style" club event to conflict with - you guessed it, the ryder cup.....i had to move the event up one week because of the symposium - hopefully my golf committee doesn't read this site

Status
Not open for further replies.