DVD & Web Video:The Soft Draw Pattern 1.0 -w/Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, it's not part of the Friend's Video.
so just get it ;)

"So, I will film a Special Video for the "Friends of Manzella," that will include some MANZELLA MATRIX Short Game, Putting, the "Soft Draw" pattern, and the basis for the Manzella Matrix system, as well as some information on research I have done and some I am doing.

Cost will be $100 and will include web-access and a DVD.

The folks who have donated already will receive this special dvd as well.

I promise there will be way more than $100 of information in the video."

From Brian's post in December.

Brian,

I just picked up my copy both DVD and web version. I love your stuff. Straight forward, clear, and effective....what more can we ask.

Brian Manzella

Administrator
"So, I will film a Special Video for the "Friends of Manzella," that will include some MANZELLA MATRIX Short Game, Putting, the "Soft Draw" pattern, and the basis for the Manzella Matrix system, as well as some information on research I have done and some I am doing.

Cost will be $100 and will include web-access and a DVD.

The folks who have donated already will receive this special dvd as well.

I promise there will be way more than $100 of information in the video."

From Brian's post in December.

Hogan 1953,

Thanks for pulling up this quote to help me clear up the "Friends" Video.

This video will have ALL of the above information, in one video. It will be sort of a clinic covering all of the above. The Retail Soft Draw 1.0 is a completely different video, done in the usual fashion. The "Friends" Video will include the explanation of the Soft Draw pattern, as well as the history behind how it developed.

I sent out a web download to the "Friends" on the Manzella Matrix Short game. A similar coverage of the same material will be on the final "Friends" Video. I sent it out as a preview.

The "Friends" Video will go out to all of those people who were so kind to help me and Lisa out with the house problems. We are very grateful for their generosity, and I wanted to give something back.

This Video will not be available to the "general public." It will not be released. It is just a video of a "private" virtual clinic covering the MANZELLA MATRIX Short Game, Putting, the "Soft Draw" pattern, and the basis for the Manzella Matrix system, as well as some information on research I have done and some I am doing.

Hope this clear this up.

BM

Great job again Brian! Funny that the SDP is the swing I think I used when I was swinging my best (see link below). Effortless and boy did I hit the ball a long way! I am anxious to get the the range tomorrow to rediscover it...

Last edited:
Brian, I remember you saying how baloney the "hang your arms naturally at address" theory is. Now you're teaching it.

Bonjour from a french guy, Brian, absolutely stunning teaching, for a great price, I bought all your videos online and did so with with this new issue. Bravo.

Brian:

For me, this was your best instruction yet ! For years I always thought the best way to draw the ball was to be a little across the line at the top.. The video cleared up all the confusion in my mind and made it simple to draw the ball again ! Thanks for the help and i hope to see if you on the lesson tee in Ann Arbor ?

Bill

SDP with an "Earlier Set"

Brian,

While the SDP as presented encourages a LCT, can you use an "earlier set" as well?

I struggle with some "looseness" at the top and feel like I lose control of the club there. Waiting until later to set the hands seems to encourage the looseness.

At the same time that I "step" on to the right foot, I also like to get the clubhead moving a little faster than my hands. As such, I probably do not get onto or across the line at the top. I can keep my hands moving close to body doing this.

I am hoping we can work on this during our session in Baltimore on July 21. Have you confirmed my request for 2 hours (9 to 11).

Thanks,

Bruce

Chapters in Quicktime version ?

Hi Brian, thanks for the great video.

I've downloaded the Quicktime version (PC), the chapters don't appear at the bottom to be able to select from. In my quicktime version of NSA it has the chapters in there.

Just wondering whether the chapters should be appearing or not, no biggy just want to sure it isn't a problem at my end.

Thanks, Jason

Brian Manzella

Administrator
There's Hertz, and there is....

Brian, I remember you saying how baloney the "hang your arms naturally at address" theory is. Now you're teaching it.

Not exactly.

I said GRIPPING IT the way your arms hang was Baloney!

It still is.

This "hang" is all about zero tension.

Brian Manzella

Administrator
Brian,

While the SDP as presented encourages a LCT, can you use an "earlier set" as well?

I struggle with some "looseness" at the top and feel like I lose control of the club there. Waiting until later to set the hands seems to encourage the looseness.

At the same time that I "step" on to the right foot, I also like to get the clubhead moving a little faster than my hands. As such, I probably do not get onto or across the line at the top. I can keep my hands moving close to body doing this.

I am hoping we can work on this during our session in Baltimore on July 21. Have you confirmed my request for 2 hours (9 to 11).

Thanks,

Bruce

The "Lagging Clubhead Takeaway" has very little to do with the geometry of this pattern.

What I need to see is early pivot. Early set is optional, and fine.

You are down for those times in Baltimore.

Brian Manzella

Administrator
Hi Brian, thanks for the great video.

I've downloaded the Quicktime version (PC), the chapters don't appear at the bottom to be able to select from. In my quicktime version of NSA it has the chapters in there.

Just wondering whether the chapters should be appearing or not, no biggy just want to sure it isn't a problem at my end.

Thanks, Jason

I am working on it.

When the "chaptered" version is up, I'll let you know.

See You in Balto.

Brian,

Thanks for the prompt reply. I am turning the right hip out of the way as I "step" onto the right foot.

See you in Baltimore and by the way - great video.

Bruce

Great Video

Brian,

Great Video, very informative and easy to absorb. Went to the range and experienced immediate success, and my usual shot is a cut. Before your video my draw was often pulled-- your "one more point" was the cure! Well worth the money!

Thanks!

Ohhh! got it. I have a really good feeling about this one. :) Raining now :( but swinging in the house it so far feels very natural to me. I like the toss and where the end of the club should point.

Not exactly.

I said GRIPPING IT the way your arms hang was Baloney!

It still is.

This "hang" is all about zero tension.
Ok, thanks for the clarification. Good effort on making this video Brian :cool: . Like KOC mentioned, what's the preferred ball location? This is always a very crucial aspect of the setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.