Explanations

Status
Not open for further replies.
The point is that my posts about Hogan and overall interest in his swing aren't a religion or myths ! If one reads such things (examples both from the greats and ordinary people are included in the thread earlier) that are supposed to have no sign of overestimation -- one starts to believe in that. You may believe or not, but I am having some anonymous overexaggerated opinions in disregard and I did not need them to colnclude that post-secret Hogan was the man.
Opposite to what you may think about me, I am a very methodic man. When I started my researches about the setup-dependent automatic motion and the model of the motion started to emerge I was very glad to see that, in the majority of cases, the biophysical phenomena were easy to be found in Hogan's motion.

Well, what can I say -- I do owe a huge apologies to you then. This is the stupid side of being anonymous -- if you wrote this presentation in your first post, I would never treat you as an ordinary anti-Hogan member of this forum who simply has his own agenda.
Althopug I still do not know who you are, now, it is a great honour to meet you (you're fourth Tour player whom I exchange words with and, for a Pole it is something, believe me).

I have no doubts what you wrote is the truth. However, I still do not understand the very big disproportion between your story above (Hogan being more ordinary man) and the selected (!) stories of other tour players as e.g. Middlecoff's story (Hogan being a ballstriking god). The only one sane explanation that comes to my mind is that the rounds Hogan played well for his standards included ballstriking on an unattainable level for others while there was also rounds where his ballstriking wasn't so impressive -- and, of course, the first ones are only remembered and described.

Anyhow, many thanks for your post, Sir. Again, I apologize for my words in which sound unbelieveably stupid now.

Cheers

P.S. I guess Mods can close and delete the thread soon if you wish -- almost all is explained, I believe and what I said in the end of my initial post is valid.

Well said Dariusz. Credit where credit is due.

Kevin Shields

Super Moderator
The point is that my posts about Hogan and overall interest in his swing aren't a religion or myths ! If one reads such things (examples both from the greats and ordinary people are included in the thread earlier) that are supposed to have no sign of overestimation -- one starts to believe in that. You may believe or not, but I am having some anonymous overexaggerated opinions in disregard and I did not need them to colnclude that post-secret Hogan was the man.
Opposite to what you may think about me, I am a very methodic man. When I started my researches about the setup-dependent automatic motion and the model of the motion started to emerge I was very glad to see that, in the majority of cases, the biophysical phenomena were easy to be found in Hogan's motion.

Well, what can I say -- I do owe a huge apologies to you then. This is the stupid side of being anonymous -- if you wrote this presentation in your first post, I would never treat you as an ordinary anti-Hogan member of this forum who simply has his own agenda.
Althopug I still do not know who you are, now, it is a great honour to meet you (you're fourth Tour player whom I exchange words with and, for a Pole it is something, believe me).

I have no doubts what you wrote is the truth. However, I still do not understand the very big disproportion between your story above (Hogan being more ordinary man) and the selected (!) stories of other tour players as e.g. Middlecoff's story (Hogan being a ballstriking god). The only one sane explanation that comes to my mind is that the rounds Hogan played well for his standards included ballstriking on an unattainable level for others while there was also rounds where his ballstriking wasn't so impressive -- and, of course, the first ones are only remembered and described.

Anyhow, many thanks for your post, Sir. Again, I apologize for my words in which sound unbelieveably stupid now.

Cheers

P.S. I guess Mods can close and delete the thread soon if you wish -- almost all is explained, I believe and what I said in the end of my initial post is valid.

Where does it say Nitro was a Tour player?

Dariusz J.

I understood wrongly the word "attended" then.

It is a little pity (since I thought I am just corresponding with another real tour pro) but it changes nothing in my last post.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.