For Those That Have The Golf MTRx App

Status
Not open for further replies.
To get an earlier pelvis peak time, wouldn't you need to start the pelvic rotation sooner, so it could slow sooner?

Jared Willerson

Super Moderator
Yeah, but my decel is already good. Having a tough time doing what you suggest without accelerating all the way through. When I try it my scores plummet to the forties.

Ahh. So, then maybe start the torso a hair sooner, that would brake the pelvis?

I still can't get my app to record swings.

It's tough getting a good diagnosis without knowing the other pieces of the sequence and when they ramp up.

Does anyone know if this app measures the "levelness" of the hips? I was on a K-vest for the first time today. Thankfully, a lot was good, but I do have some funky lower body movements. My right leg straightens, which raises my right hip as compare to my left. My "homework" is to work on trying to turn the hips more level, keeping the left hip higher than it was before. I always over-do things and some objective data as to what I am doing on this would be very helpful as I don't see a K-vest purchase anytime soon. Thanks for any responses.

I still can't get my app to record swings.[/QUOTE]
it only works with a ball as it uses sound to trigger it. AND you have to be pretty still for one full second before you start the swing.
And, NO, it doesn't measure levelness of the pelvis.

Status
Not open for further replies.