For your amusement, my swing

Status
Not open for further replies.

hp12c

New
Yeah I know lots of issues, so let me have it, better get some thick skin. I took this video this week Tuesday swinging/hitting an 8 iron

Professional juggler?

I'm not qualified to comment on the action, but I can't tell you how refreshing it is seeing someone who knows how to hit from the correct side of the divot on the range. This video screams, here's a man who's got sh!t to do. Love it! :)

Last edited:

hp12c

New
Professional juggler?

I'm not qualified to comment on the action, but I can't tell you how refreshing it is seeing someone who knows how to hit from the correct side of the divot on the range. This video screams, here's a man who's got sh!t to do. Love it! :)
juggler, let see family, work, golf pretty much gotta juggle.

well for me it's kinda different

take the club away from the ball one piece, but make sure butt of the club is pointing towards me, don't over rotate my left arm on half way through. At 3/4 swing I should focus just on my shoulder turn at the same time make sure i'm not reverse pivoting.

Downswing
Stepping on that left foot, make sure i don't rotate too fast so the club can catch up. at impact with a slightly open club face, exit through left and then point to last point.

Oh and high hands low club. the last step is to make sure I have completely transform my weight over to the left and finish balance.

LOL

Last edited:
hp12c,

Looks like your working kind of hard with the body, kind of a round house look through the ball.
You could work on less club rotation going back which might reduce some of the roundhouse.
Have you seen NSA?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.