GTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks from around the world

It really was a great time with so much information to try to get to. Hats off to Brian, Damon and all those in attendance for making it work. I am amazed on how many people from places all over the world, literally, are seeking to gather up as much knowlege as they can about trying to become better instructors. That says an awfull lot about what makes our game so special. Out of the 30 or so in attendance there must have been 5 or more COUNTRIES represented all with the same goal.....to become better at what we do. Thankfully we have many instructors like Brian and others that are willing to share their results of many hours of study. Not everyone has to agree with what everyone else proclaims as the "truth" but we can all appreciate the time that goes into their research and their willingness to share. Great job, I have to believe that everyone came away on Tuesday with something they didn't know as well on Sunday. Hopefully summits like this will continue for years to come.

I also would like to commend Brian for an exceptional job in his preparation and sharing his expertise. The live lessons as always were enlightening to observe. He gave each student an eye opening experience which will undoubtedly send them in the right direction to improvement. Kevin's assistance with Trac Man also added a great boost to the learning experience. The numbers don't lie and it's a great asset when you can utilize and share with the student when timing is appropriate. Thanks also to our Aussie Host Mr. Lucas - Damon is an exceptional player and teacher himself and strives to be the best in his profession every day. Great show to you all!!! Bravo and look forward to seeing you all soon.

Thanks to Brian, Damon, Kevin, Michael J. and Michael F, Jim, Steve, John for all the hospitality and a great GTE. Thanks to Damon for hosting us, Lake Presidential is an awesome place and the atmosphere is very friendly. Brian and his guys are the best and also very helpful, just like they are on this forum. Along with all the great information was a story or two from BManz which helped me understand the point that was being made and sometimes had the whole room laughing out loud.

To Jim Kobylinski, I hope your arm is not too badly bruised! Jim caught my inside takeaway on his arm while trying to help me with more of a NHA backswing after the second day while the extra Trackman session was going on.
T Steve Khatib, keep the obvious funny (if you follow this forum much)comments and questions comming in the next GTE, you hand me laughing out loud!

But, At The End of the Day.....

What I learned the most was that Bmanz has the information about the golf swing but,

It is his Timing that sets him apart from the rest.

Thanks for sharing it with everyone!

Matt

Thanks to all that attended the GTE Program at Lake Presidential. Brian, once again showed why he is the best in the business by being able to walk his talk. Thanks to Damon Lucas for hosting the GTE. You are very fortunate to have such a wonderful place to conduct your business of making golfers better.

I met some wonderful teachers in the business and hopefully you guys and girls learned a thing or two.

Also, I believe that this is the start of something wonderful that will hopefully grow and grow.

Cool, glad you guys had fun. Can we get a post GTE mini-brief? I'll pick a topic, Curing Slicers.... Things Brian Manzella has learned since releasing Never Slice Again 2.0?

I also would like to commend Brian for an exceptional job in his preparation and sharing his expertise. The live lessons as always were enlightening to observe. He gave each student an eye opening experience which will undoubtedly send them in the right direction to improvement. Kevin's assistance with Trac Man also added a great boost to the learning experience. The numbers don't lie and it's a great asset when you can utilize and share with the student when timing is appropriate. Thanks also to our Aussie Host Mr. Lucas - Damon is an exceptional player and teacher himself and strives to be the best in his profession every day. Great show to you all!!! Bravo and look forward to seeing you all soon.

I'm hoping to see Damon next week as a matter of fact. I had some free time yesterday morning, but he was booked up and then had to set up for the Trackman thing. I recommended a guy I work with to see him last week, and he said Damon was awesome.

Parker - you work at Arundel golf??

Jim Kobylinski

Super Moderator
Thanks to Brian, Damon, Kevin, Michael J. and Michael F, Jim, Steve, John for all the hospitality and a great GTE. Thanks to Damon for hosting us, Lake Presidential is an awesome place and the atmosphere is very friendly. Brian and his guys are the best and also very helpful, just like they are on this forum. Along with all the great information was a story or two from BManz which helped me understand the point that was being made and sometimes had the whole room laughing out loud.

To Jim Kobylinski, I hope your arm is not too badly bruised! Jim caught my inside takeaway on his arm while trying to help me with more of a NHA backswing after the second day while the extra Trackman session was going on.
T Steve Khatib, keep the obvious funny (if you follow this forum much)comments and questions comming in the next GTE, you hand me laughing out loud!

But, At The End of the Day.....

What I learned the most was that Bmanz has the information about the golf swing but,

It is his Timing that sets him apart from the rest.

Thanks for sharing it with everyone!

Matt

I'm all good! Glad i was able to get that fade going for ya :)

Erik_K

New
I didn't attend the full seminar but I did catch some of the discussion after the first day. The level of detail was very impressive. It was great to see people talking about some interesting points (D-plane, etc) and not just rehashing tired old swing thoughts/methods.

Erik

Bigball - Yes I do teach at Arundel Golf Park. Damon and I have been good friends for quite a while now and have plans to do some joint teaching in the near future. thx P

Hey guys I thought I better post a response from the uk contingancy! Well what can I say. Two amazing days. So much covered. Those of you who couldn't go if brian runs this again which I hope he will you have to go. D plane is now understood , well IM
getting there. The highlight as someone else has commented is four words, mike finney........gravity torque. What a legendary reaction. So funny but the implications of this blew my mind! & proably many others. While I'm mentioning mr finney I have to say both him & steve great job at keeping BManz on track & slowing him at the right times. & thanks to Damon for sorting out all the behind the scenes stuff. Also just a quick note on the great group of guys we had attended, think everyone made some good contacts & friends, my special thanks to Bob Baxter for running my to & from the club & steve kathib for your hospitality ( up the hammers) Anyway enough for now.
James

Finally arrived home

Just to thank Brian and his staff for a great GTE seminar.

For those who could not make it, you missed some thing great.

Was great to meet some of the names form the forum.

I missed my connection to Brussels on Thursday and could only get a flight home friday evening. The good thing was i could spend the day in New York.
Still not got my bagage back, which has all my notes and papers in it.

Brian thanks for the lesson you gave me on Wednesday, you are the first teacher to spot that fault in my swing.
Will work on my grip and take away all winter.

And thanks to Kevin for his encouragement during the lesson.
Thanks to Daman, Steve and Mike Finney for being great hosts in the evenings and all the other fellow GTE attendants i meet.
Leslie

Thanks for letting me watch your lesson with Brian on Wednesday. Post up a swing after you get a chance to work on it. And add in Kevin Shields eye and knowledge = bonus lesson.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.