Hardest/toughest shot in golf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The very low fading/slicing recovery shot.

that's my favorite shot. I learned it through confession of a former flipper LOL

I actually use it when the wind is blowing 50 mph at me. On a par 3, people try to hit high and came way short, where my shot s are penetrating and on the green.

Not a low shot to a par 3. I'm talking about being in doodoo and needing to line drive a low slice down and around some trees. The curve part isn't the hard bit, it's the keeping it low as it's slicing bit that's tough for me.

Not a low shot to a par 3. I'm talking about being in doodoo and needing to line drive a low slice down and around some trees. The curve part isn't the hard bit, it's the keeping it low as it's slicing bit that's tough for me.

Was playing a couple of years ago with a guy who sliced almost every tee shot. The caddy kept giving him driver and telling him the club that got him in trouble would get him out of trouble. Sure enough, choke down and hit down and it works like a charm -low running slice. I've used it with great success since then. If a beater like me can do it, I'm sure you can. Give it a try.

downhill, tucked down lie in really thick rough and you need a high and soft lob shot of let's say a couple of yards

Status
Not open for further replies.