How about this swing? Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good until he stalls at the very end. Is that intentional in kinda a kinetic sequencing sort of thing?

I think it's just plain interesting how he appears to hang on and around the right leg longer than others.

Played with a guy a few years back in a mini tour event that did this similar move and just flat out smashed his driver.

I dunno-almost looks like he hits off his right foot a bit-tough to say-I like the extension of the arms through release he lets it go no doubt.
Edit just saw the above...right footer yep agree.

It looks like his weight has 'floated' back to the left, which might be a little hard to register with his right foot so firmly planted.
Can we learn from this that the weight transfer doesn't always manifest itself at foot level?

LOL Like I said tough to tell without more angles/info-if I were teaching him and he asked me something I would say I dunno dude you can obviously smoke me!

These threads are always interesting. You can kinda see into a golfer's psyche by what they notice or comment on first (teachers excluded).

I noticed the right leg deal first too.

ej20

New
Kim is perhaps pound for pound the longest touring pro in the world.He is 5'8" and looks like he weighs nothing.He is the longest on the Korean tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.