Laid-off Backswing + Arched Left Wrist = Hell in the Golf Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one knows what Tiger is going to do, not even Tiger. I do find myself rooting to see him miss cuts though..Would have been great to see him miss 2 in a row.

ej20

New
I used to love seeing John McEnroe lose...really made my day.

That is sport.We all have a player or team we love or hate.

Why? I guess I don't understand the malice toward Tiger.

After all the personal life stuff of his came out and the public learned how much of an ass he is, I lost interest. Everyone makes mistakes and I'm certainly not the type of person that is religious, or overly conservative. I just feel like I was lied too with this guy, as alot of people have. I'd rather root for someone that is not a robot and is at least a little genuine. I don't see it with this guy. I can't stand Tim Duncan either. He seems like a decent guy off the court, but when he gets on it he turns into the biggest whiner in the NBA. You'd think the guy has never committed a foul in his life. I see Lebron James approaching this level of whine quickly as well and I'm starting not to like him. EJ- I hate McEnroe too.

greenfree

Banned
After all the personal life stuff of his came out and the public learned how much of an ass he is, I lost interest. Everyone makes mistakes and I'm certainly not the type of person that is religious, or overly conservative. I just feel like I was lied too with this guy, as alot of people have. I'd rather root for someone that is not a robot and is at least a little genuine. I don't see it with this guy. I can't stand Tim Duncan either. He seems like a decent guy off the court, but when he gets on it he turns into the biggest whiner in the NBA. You'd think the guy has never committed a foul in his life. I see Lebron James approaching this level of whine quickly as well and I'm starting not to like him. EJ- I hate McEnroe too.

Get serious, he cheated on his wife , not on you. I'm sure your squeaky clean.:rolleyes:

It's gotta be Michael Breed.

Yeah, can you imagine Tiger with one of those swim floaties on his arm?

Seriously though, his swing can only get better. I think he needs to put some work in on the putting. His trouble off the tee has overshadowed his lackluster performance on the greens.

Status
Not open for further replies.