Masters pick 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy...

images

Jared Willerson

Super Moderator
I think we'll get a fluke winner this year. My pick is Rory, but I think we will get someone unheralded like a Zach/Weir/Immelman type of winner. I just don't know who that might be this year. Hopefully Snedeker will get back in to form and play well.

I think we'll get a fluke winner this year. My pick is Rory, but I think we will get someone unheralded like a Zach/Weir/Immelman type of winner. I just don't know who that might be this year. Hopefully Snedeker will get back in to form and play well.

Would the only 4 time US Mid-Am champ qualify as a fluke? Saw him for a bit Monday and loved the way he carried himself and interacted with the patrons.

My darkhourse pick...

images

Besides, the golf world needs more Kevin Shields. :)

Tiger and Phil don't think its bullshit...Ive been there 20/25 times and over the last five years I've seen more ball back up than ever. In fact Phil said it yesterday...maybe you know something he doesn't?

Nope. I do not.

I completely agree with you and both of them. What I meant was that I strongly prefer the greens to be as firm as possible. Which they haven't been recently...

Nope. I do not.

I completely agree with you and both of them. What I meant was that I strongly prefer the greens to be as firm as possible. Which they haven't been recently...

Agreed. And now they've let the fairways grow a bit! I didnt agree with the length but I'm not a good ole boy with a green jacket. A typical Augusta National club meeting: " all those in favor say I; all those opposed say I resign"...

The Taylor-made addidas "Uniform" that Garcia, Day, Dustin Johnson are wearing is very annoying in an individual sport. They can't even dress themselves.

Tiger said after his first round:

“I thought the greens were a little bit tough in the sense that they just didn’t have the sheen to them, they didn’t have the roll out,” Woods said after finishing with a 2-under-par 70 to stand four behind the leaders. “A couple of putts, we were talking about it in our group, that just weren’t that fast.

“Luke (Donald) hit a couple putts that were short, I hit a couple putts (short), and so did Piercy. … Overall I think the biggest challenge today was just the speed of the greens. They just weren’t quite there. They looked it, but just weren’t quite putting it.”

Tough to say now. It's a birdie fest. If the wind doesn't come up, might have record low. Turn on the sub air...no more playing safe at Augusta.

Status
Not open for further replies.