medici - help me help him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm well who said anything about the upper body hanging back and slinging ...not me
so you work with a female tour player...big deal pal ...i play light years ahead of you and your female tour player
cause and effect nonsense coming from some teahing pro not good enough to tie up my shoelaces

good for you, well done. I can only assume from your rant you are actually none other than Tiger himself! That would surely be the only way a player of your calibre should be off this week?

What's your name again?

good for you, well done. I can only assume from your rant you are actually none other than Tiger himself! That would surely be the only way a player of your calibre should be off this week?

What's your name again?

Nope there is plenty of good calibre players having this week off . Maybe you can take some weeks off and go and learn about the human anatomy and cause and effect

You doing a great job of highlighting the problem of forums, many assumptions are made by the uninformed, I have no issues with disclosing my name, nor my background. Such as my biomechanics degree or my position as an affiliate of EGPI. I have been fortunate enough to experience life on tour and now enjoy working with players at a multitude of levels. Would I dream of making statements such as yours? It will never happen, as there will always be somebody who knows more, plays better and has a great deal more class.

I'm not actually that interested in who you are, it's fine with me for you to remain anonymous as you choose to be.

James

Golfspike... Seriously? Is there actually a human being behind that faceless screen name, typing in such pompous, unintelligent nonsense? Seriously... Unbelievable....

Golfspike... Seriously? Is there actually a human being behind that faceless screen name, typing in such pompous, unintelligent nonsense? Seriously... Unbelievable....

Seriously most of your posts are ridiculous ..take a step back motor mouth ...you seem to feel that you are some kind of protector or enforcer or something with several of your posts directed towards some forum posters...don't need to mention who do i

You doing a great job of highlighting the problem of forums, many assumptions are made by the uninformed, I have no issues with disclosing my name, nor my background. Such as my biomechanics degree or my position as an affiliate of EGPI. I have been fortunate enough to experience life on tour and now enjoy working with players at a multitude of levels. Would I dream of making statements such as yours? It will never happen, as there will always be somebody who knows more, plays better and has a great deal more class.

I'm not actually that interested in who you are, it's fine with me for you to remain anonymous as you choose to be.

James

fair enough James

fair enough James

Back on topic, hitting balls off an upslope has it's merits, but the player needs to understand how to hit the shot, left to their own devices I would expect to see the weight starting to hang back in order to increase the spines tilt away from the target whether focusing on lower body action or not, creating the need for a slingy release.
I'm going to offer my suggestions via pm to Medici, as I see no need for public mud slinging.

Back on topic, hitting balls off an upslope has it's merits, but the player needs to understand how to hit the shot, left to their own devices I would expect to see the weight starting to hang back in order to increase the spines tilt away from the target whether focusing on lower body action or not, creating the need for a slingy release.
I'm going to offer my suggestions via pm to Medici, as I see no need for public mud slinging.

I wont disagree with that but my suggestion was to practise his lower body motion Without hitting balls on an upslope

Seriously most of your posts are ridiculous ..take a step back motor mouth ...you seem to feel that you are some kind of protector or enforcer or something with several of your posts directed towards some forum posters...don't need to mention who do i

yeah, so when I say something that degrades you, you get all offensive... when you say it, people are supposed to stand there and take it. Sure pal.

sorry medici, I'm just get real pissy with unhumble ass hats.

Kevin Shields

Super Moderator
Medi, I think your backswing for an iron is too wide and you move off the ball a little too much in the backswing. Left arm wedge is a little over rotated too. The upper body lunge is just you reorienting yourself back to the ball. If you introduced axis tilt from your backswing youd either shank or fat it. You hit it clean with no tilt. What does that tell you? It tells me you're correcting a mistake with another mistake.

Medi, I think your backswing for an iron is too wide and you move off the ball a little too much in the backswing. Left arm wedge is a little over rotated too. The upper body lunge is just you reorienting yourself back to the ball. If you introduced axis tilt from your backswing youd either shank or fat it. You hit it clean with no tilt. What does that tell you? It tells me you're correcting a mistake with another mistake.

ok kevin, i see where your coming from. what would you suggest?

Kevin Shields

Super Moderator
Maybe a touch more centered pivot with a minor twistaway feel. Maybe a later turn and across the line feel. Then add tilt on the way down

Kevin Shields

Super Moderator
Not to cop out but i'm not the greatest for providing drills. I just practice in a mirror till it feels natural. I think he moves his spine to much to the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.