OT: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR '12 - The Masters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played my first full round last night - Toonament speeds, Thursday's pin locations, windy....

34 on the front with 13 putts...

Started the back with a 6, 8, 5, 8, 6...

Coasted to a smoooooth 89 :D

80 my first round (used tournament mode, no manual spin, precision, putting, etc.), with an 11 on #12. Dumped the tee shot into Rae's Creek, then blasted 4 "partial" wedges long OB. :)

Putting is pretty tough in that mode.

Yea I took putt preview off but need to use the True Aim until I understand how its doing the speed....with nothing its going to be brutal.

Ryan Smither

Super Moderator
82 is my low, which included two 6-putts, on #'s 8 & 9, and a 35 on the back side.

My last two rounds I've pulled WD's - couldn't finish the round because I snapped the putter over my knee and tossed it into the gallery.

Truth be told, I love the game because it's so difficult.

Was curious if anyone plays this on PS3 with the Move and how enjoyable/realistic that is. The Move starter kit is on sale at your local Fry's for $49.99 this week (til thursday or friday I believe). It's over $90 on Amazon and most other places.

Haven't played the Move. If I'm lucky enough to see it start, my game usually stops after 9 holes... so yes, it's very realistic.

So rumor is that it can measure some variant of "face angle" and "path". Can those of stuck in door in the winter gain anything from it?

If not, do any of the golf simulators help? Opti-shot anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.