PingMan's Perfect Release?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronco Billy

YOU observed a Pingman swinging at different speeds? Wow. Please be more forthcoming.

Hi There

Just Googled Pictures, Videos, etc.... I Also Have the DVD The Golf Swing Machine which except for Iron Byron Ain't Worth a Sh*t to me...I'll Sell it if anyone Wants it..... It Don't Look Like anybody with any Brains is interested in this Worthless Thread/Question.... Hell I thought it would be a nice Easy way to Define What Really Causes the Release.... Guess I'm Wrong Again.... AMF

Cheers

Hi There

Just Googled Pictures, Videos, etc.... I Also Have the DVD The Golf Swing Machine which except for Iron Byron Ain't Worth a Sh*t to me...I'll Sell it if anyone Wants it..... It Don't Look Like anybody with any Brains is interested in this Worthless Thread/Question.... Hell I thought it would be a nice Easy way to Define What Really Causes the Release.... Guess I'm Wrong Again.... AMF

Cheers

If you're implying that those who have posted in this thread have no brains, watch yourself. I don't appreciate being called stupid.

My posts were meant simply to ask about what variations to the Pingman's action would do regarding the release, load of the shaft, etc. I'm not a physicist (which lately it seems like you have to be in order to post around here), just curious.

I'm sorry you're unimpressed by my posts.

Release action

BB,

You have posed an interesting and worthwhile question. I can't give you a scientific answer, but I have noticed that from the start of the release action, the club will always move to an in-line position with the lead arm within a swing space of about 90 degrees of arm travel, no matter how many degrees of wrist cock, or how fast the arm is swung. Why? Is a very good question. :) I wonder if nmgolfer or mandrin knows the answer. ;)

Bronco Billy

BB,

You have posed an interesting and worthwhile question. I can't give you a scientific answer, but I have noticed that from the start of the release action, the club will always move to an in-line position with the lead arm within a swing space of about 90 degrees of arm travel, no matter how many degrees of wrist cock, or how fast the arm is swung. Why? Is a very good question. :) I wonder if nmgolfer or mandrin knows the answer. ;)

Hi There

You're Dam Right it's a Good Question..... It's the Crux of a lot of Discussions around Here.... The Natural Release is The Key to Tour Players Golf Swings.... So What if it's a Robot's Swing... I'm Bettin the Answer is Gonna have an Influence on Golf Instuction etc....

Cheers

Last edited:

Bronco Billy

If you're implying that those who have posted in this thread have no brains, watch yourself. I don't appreciate being called stupid.

My posts were meant simply to ask about what variations to the Pingman's action would do regarding the release, load of the shaft, etc. I'm not a physicist (which lately it seems like you have to be in order to post around here), just curious.

I'm sorry you're unimpressed by my posts.

Hi There

Sorry if I Pissed You Off... I Guess I should Have Said Ignorant ie. Physics Ignorant..... Loosen Up.... Looking Back I guess I also Called Brian and Myself Brain Dead..... Hey Buddy I Don't Know the Dam Answer Either....

Cheers

Hi There

Sorry if I Pissed You Off... I Guess I should Have Said Ignorant ie. Physics Ignorant..... Loosen Up.... Looking Back I guess I also Called Brian and Myself Brain Dead..... Hey Buddy I Don't Know the Dam Answer Either....

Cheers

I reserved being pissed off until hearing your reply :) . I understand what you mean. I'm okay with being "physics ignorant" I guess.

I can understand your frustrations now that I look at how this thread has gone. Where are mandrin/nmgolfer/ringer to answer your original question (a VERY good one at that)?

dbl

New
Mandrin's already given the formulas for a double pendulum. Why not look them up and see if you can make them work for ya. It was last week, iirc.

Bronco Billy

Mandrin's already given the formulas for a double pendulum. Why not look them up and see if you can make them work for ya. It was last week, iirc.

Hi There

I'd Love to but Working with Raw Differential equations is a Little bit Tedious.... Although I'd Love to Have Mandrin's Computer Generated Double Pendulum Mathematical Model to Play With.... I think then I could generate Some Solutions although not Guaranteeing Anything.... My Mathematical Career Kinda Hit the Wall with Differential Equations.... I am Not Going to tell you my Final Grade in it but it wasn't an A or B... What was Your Final Grade in DiffyEQ?

Cheers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.