Question about tour players' kinematic sequence......

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me this is an important question because it could signify that P-D sequencing is indeed being used by the "non-users" but in a different way than in the overly simplistic TPI inane models.

I agree there seems to be a lot of evidence showing p-d sequencing. Just not always in the prescribed "ideal" order.

Are you talking about the "stretching, riding, fanning" classifications?

These can be done in any of the sequenced parts of the golf swing in any order resulting in a multitude of possible combinations of sequencing differences from the "ideal".

If not those classifications, what models? I guess I should read up on TPI more.

My thoughts are that P-D sequencing as defined by those TPI actors may not actually be P-D at all. And that will be the direction of the new studies IMH(narcissistic)O.;)

I think we have a long way to go on this one, and we will look back at tpi like we looked back at tgm. But, for sure, it's a money maker for those dudes because there will always be dumb ass golf pros looking for jobs in dumb ass golf clubs teaching dumb ass pupils who need the latest "classification" to try to cover up their dumbness. I guess I'm not a nice guy.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.