SEC Championship game

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's kinda like asking which is worse, not playing the lottery or forgeting where you put the winning ticket?

Well, this is one time I am grateful for the SEC. Good by Brett and good luck, you're gonna need it......tool.

(1000 posts, I never thought this day would come. Need to scale it back some)

Last edited:
Sure does seem like an odd fit. Out of all the names to make it through the rumor mill, that one flew way under the radar.

ZAP

New
It was, and it was to win the national championship.

Full offense to Notre Dame.

None taken by at least this ND fan. I will be rooting for ND but I also happen to realize that the sec is pretty tough. I am pretty sure that unless ND plays a perfect game they are going to lose. Hate on ND all you want but I have been a fan ever since I watched a game with my grandfather in like 1976 and listened to him root on ND. Been through some rough patches so I have enjoyed this season.

I went to UF so I'm SEC to the core. I didn't mean to single out ND, they're just the ones standing in the road. It could've been Oregon or Stanford or Kansas State or Florida State (before UF got a hold of them). ;)

I hope it's a good game. My heart will lean toward the underdog, I'm not a big fan of Saban but he can flat out coach.

Last edited:
Well, this is one time I am grateful for the SEC. Good by Brett and good luck, you're gonna need it......tool.

(1000 posts, I never thought this day would come. Need to scale it back some)

Good riddance. And good luck with this guy Arkansas:

3kIJL.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.