Super Bowl Prediction - with your smack talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost a lot of respect for Harrison, what a dirt bag. How didnt he get thrown out of the game for punching a guy on the ground, I guess they have been playing Baltimore too much. The National Felony League lives up to its name... I had to root for Arizona, I thought if they could win there might be a chance for my Lions, atleast we will always have draft day to look forward too!

Kevin Shields

Super Moderator
I wont defend what he did, but 30 years ago that stuff was common, except they bit you on top of punching you. The only thing I can think of is that he must be getting frustrated from getting held on every single play.

His interception could go down as the greatest single play in Super Bowl history.

The guy Harrison went after hit him low and tried to take his knees out. He deserved what he got---Harrison isn't one of the guys on our team that tries to cheap shot people. Now, some of the other people on the Steelers..........

Ya, Harrison is a real stand up guy, I suppose his girlfriend deserved getting hit in the face by him last year, once a dirt bag always a dirt bag.

Nope this thread hasnt went to "_____", the NFL has, Harrison is just one of many "wife beaters" FACT. The NFL has serious image problems, its a bunch of thugs. Take 10 of the worst PGA players and compare it to the worst 10 NFL players.

Now you can delete

Yep---even the darling receiver of Arizona , Larry Fitzgerald , has a restraining order against him. OK delete it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.