Swing Videos From The Masters

Status
Not open for further replies.

ej20

New
I don't really like any of those videos other than for entertainment purposes.The camera is too close and magnifies parallax.I know it's difficult when there is a gallery but ideally you want to be as far away as possible and then optically zoom in.

lia41985

I don't really like any of those videos other than for entertainment purposes.The camera is too close and magnifies parallax.I know it's difficult when there is a gallery but ideally you want to be as far away as possible and then optically zoom in.
True. But it looks to me like most of the players tended towards a backswing that didn't get the club too far behind them on the backswing, instead they tended towards a more out-in-front of the body/up move going back, with a tumble going down and through (stark examples: Couples, Yang, Choi, Mahan, Oosthuizen, Schwartzel, Toms; Molinari could be considered although he's really outside on the takeaway)--kinda a modified/customized "Never Hook Again" type pattern. My hypothesis is that this combination tends to produce the straightest path, which is perhaps what these guys are trying to do. Tough to say, but I'm just commenting for the sake of discussion. Thoughts?

Also, does anyone else think Manassero and Woods look really similar?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.