TGM Authorization

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:Originally posted by EdZ

Authorization for 'profit' is quite another. I think this really 'sells' TGM short and limits how far it can go in the future.

I am a layperson in the world of golf and G.O.L.F., but my question is "what is a AI's time worth?"

As near as I can tell, for me to spend three days with top AI's in a group setting (3-4:1 student:teacher ratio), the price is ~$1200 to $1500.

Why should it be different when other instructors are the students?

Lou

EdZ

New
quote:Originally posted by Loubert

quote:Originally posted by EdZ

Authorization for 'profit' is quite another. I think this really 'sells' TGM short and limits how far it can go in the future.

I am a layperson in the world of golf and G.O.L.F., but my question is "what is a AI's time worth?"

As near as I can tell, for me to spend three days with top AI's in a group setting (3-4:1 student:teacher ratio), the price is ~$1200 to $1500.

Why should it be different when other instructors are the students?

Lou

The price is for authorization is $3000+ at least, not $1200. My point was that IF the goal was to grow TGM, you want to get new instructors learning it. An assistant pro makes base of $9/hr in my area - around 18k per year or so. So is it really smart to price out young teachers by making the 'first' levels of TGM authorization so expensive?

Short term vs long term thinking IMO. The farther you can 'see' the better you can PLAN.

Steve Khatib

Super Moderator
Mizuno Joe, you are spot on Gregg Mchatton is an absolute steal at $40 per 30min. I feel embarrassed about paying him so little when I learn so much.

Have you taken lessons from him?

quote:Originally posted by FOUR BARRELS AUSTRALIAN

Mizuno Joe, you are spot on Gregg Mchatton is an absolute steal at $40 per 30min. I feel embarrassed about paying him so little when I learn so much.

Have you taken lessons from him?

4bls - I wish! I'm stuck in the middle of a TGM wasteland in OK. Were I closer, I'd be hocking stuff for the gas money to get there.[:p]

holenone

Banned
quote:Originally posted by Pro

quote:Originally posted by 6bee1dee

But do you carry the GSEB after the first. And what is different about the second?
You do not get the GSEB after the first, a tough thing for some, the two part process is the original split into two sessions. It obviously allows for more through understanding of the materials, more time for question and answer sessions, better instructors.

The problem is easily solved with an entry-level designation, GSEA, Golf Stroke Engineering Associate. The integrity of the two-level GSEB (Bachelor) is preserved, and the new Associate has a deserved differentiation in the marketplace.

quote:Originally posted by holenone

quote:Originally posted by Pro

quote:Originally posted by 6bee1dee

But do you carry the GSEB after the first. And what is different about the second?
You do not get the GSEB after the first, a tough thing for some, the two part process is the original split into two sessions. It obviously allows for more through understanding of the materials, more time for question and answer sessions, better instructors.

The problem is easily solved with an entry-level designation, GSEA, Golf Stroke Engineering Associate. The integrity of the two-level GSEB (Bachelor) is preserved, and the new Associate has a deserved differentiation in the marketplace.

That sounds like a great idea/concept. Maybe this will find it's way to Joe and he can evaluate.

Status
Not open for further replies.