the worst swing thing I've ever experimented with on the range?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The idea that a bent left wrist opens the face is nonsense. It just isnt for evryone, in fact, it isnt for many people.

Isn't the bending left wrist just mostly adding loft? I mean, if I just address the ball and bend left wrist with no arm rotation, I am just adding loft.

Oh, wait, I remember that thread about bending the left wrist being more open at the top than at address, based on the plane you intend to use on the downswing.

Last edited:
but the bent left wrist at the top absolutely opens the face at the top. there was a thread a good while ago about how a bent left wrist opens the face at the top, but closes it at the bottom. didnt understand the reasoning back then, and would appreciate it explained to me again if anyone could

Kevin Shields

Super Moderator
but the bent left wrist at the top absolutely opens the face at the top. there was a thread a good while ago about how a bent left wrist opens the face at the top, but closes it at the bottom. didnt understand the reasoning back then, and would appreciate it explained to me again if anyone could

Arm rotation opens the face at the top. Nothing about bending the wrist opens the face, it just adds loft.

Status
Not open for further replies.