Tiger's chipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Full swing?

Given that he seems to be wanting to have the same pattern for short and long game it would probably be the reason in both, no?

Bizarrely, I had a "fat" day yesterday (got to be the most frustrating problem in golf), thought about it last night and corrected it today. I guess that makes me smarter than Tiger, right? JJ ;)

Brian Manzella

Administrator
In my opinion, it is mechanical and it was much better this week.

What will everyone say when this all goes the other way??

What's the funniest thing is that the Handle-dragging is STILL THERE, albeit less, and the "free release haters" are claiming victory...

Let's see where the friggin' ball goes when he actually starts releasing it better....

What's the funniest thing is that the Handle-dragging is STILL THERE, albeit less, and the "free release haters" are claiming victory...

Let's see where the friggin' ball goes when he actually starts releasing it better....

Do you think he handle dragged when chipping and pitching in the Butch/Haney days?

Brian Manzella

Administrator
I am talking HANDLE DRAGGING on the full swing.

EVERY Tiger teacher (pre-Chris) has at least fiddled with his short game. Some more than others.

Brian,
Do you think there is more to Tw's short game woes?? Like some sort of un-diagnosed ailment? Or maybe to many steroids?
Hard to believe like Steve Nash bricking free throws ala Shaq.

Status
Not open for further replies.