Troubleshooting Streaming & Download of "Ideas about The Release" video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to view on iPad and having all kinds of trouble. Never had this problem with other videos, any suggestions? Video keeps buffering
and audio /video are losing sync.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Trying to view on iPad and having all kinds of trouble. Never had this problem with other videos, any suggestions? Video keeps buffering

Might be your internet connection. I'm streaming it to my iPhone 4S and it works great, I can even scrub along the time line and it starts playing where it should. My iPad has a dead battery but tossed it on the charger so once it comes alive I'll try it on there.

admin

Administrator
Staff member

Okay, pulled it up on the iPad 2 and it works just like it did on the iPhone. I even took a moment to stream it to the Apple TV via the iPad and that worked great as well, was able to scrub the timeline with no delay.

Got the Ideas video working across all devices no problem. Looking forward to digging into it later. Separate issue: am having problems accessing older videos. For example, when I hit the url for streaming NHA 2.0 (from original purchase email), where I was previously brought to a login screen, am now brought to the following:

> You must follow the link from the View Orders page to view this video.

When clicking on the view orders hyperlink, am then brought to the shop page with "no orders found." I'm sure this has to do with the move toward tying together login state and purchases in one section (which is great), but not sure how this would ever end up being backward compatible with older purchases (or seemingly with current purchases made while not in a logged in state). Anyway, not an emergency but wanted to report the feedback and would like some way to at least access old purchases (I think I've bought em all).

all i got was this when i ordered.. where is the link?

Nov 12, 2011 14:15:16 PST
Receipt No: 0758-5531-1334-xxxx
Hello xxxxxx,
You sent a payment of $19.99 USD to Brian Manzella Golf Academy.
This charge will appear on your credit card statement as payment to PAYPAL *BRIANMANZEL.
Merchant information
Brian Manzella Golf Academy
support@brianmanzella.com
Brian Manzella Golf Forum - The Front Page
502-417-4653 Instructions to merchant
None provided
xxx
zzz
yyyy
United States
Shipping method
Not specified
Description Unit price Qty Amount
Ideas about The Release
Option: Web Video [1131] $19.99 USD 1 $19.99 USD

Total: $19.99 USD
Please keep this receipt number for future reference. You'll need it if you contact customer service at Brian Manzella Golf Academy or PayPal.
Use PayPal next time!
It's the safer, easier way to pay.

No need to type your information.

Your personal and financial information is securely stored and never shared with merchants when you pay.

Questions? Visit the Help Center at: www.paypal.com/help.
Thanks for using PayPal – the safer, easier way to pay and get paid online.
Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response.

PayPal Email ID PPxxxx

all i got was this when i ordered.. where is the link?

Nov 12, 2011 14:15:16 PST
Hello xxxxxx,
You sent a payment of $19.99 USD to Brian Manzella Golf Academy.
This charge will appear on your credit card statement as payment to PAYPAL *BRIANMANZEL.
Merchant information
Brian Manzella Golf Academy
support@brianmanzella.com
Brian Manzella Golf Forum - The Front Page
502-417-4653 Instructions to merchant
None provided
xxx
zzz
yyyy
United States
Shipping method
Not specified
Description Unit price Qty Amount
Ideas about The Release
Option: Web Video [1131] $19.99 USD 1 $19.99 USD

Total: $19.99 USD
Please keep this receipt number for future reference. You'll need it if you contact customer service at Brian Manzella Golf Academy or PayPal.
Use PayPal next time!
It's the safer, easier way to pay.

No need to type your information.

Your personal and financial information is securely stored and never shared with merchants when you pay.

Questions? Visit the Help Center at: www.paypal.com/help.
Thanks for using PayPal – the safer, easier way to pay and get paid online.
Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response.

PayPal Email ID PPxxxx

Bonsey, Here's what I did using Windows 7 & IE9. Click on the shop tab near top of forum and click "view purchased items". The Idea About The Release video should appear. Click on the Play Video link. Next, hover your mouse above the video format you wish to access. Right click and choose save target as & you should be able to save the chosen video type to your computer.

Same here for me as well.. Plays for about thirty seconds then buffers, stays in sync with audio for about 15 of those 30 seconds.

Watching on iphone, have never had any problems with any of the other videos.

Thanks.

Tried watching again from iPhone at home through wi-fi. Audio and video sink up but video buffers every 20 seconds or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.