U.S Open picks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright guys - who are you picking?

Phil is probably the logical pick, but I think one of the "young guns" may finally get it done. I'm going with Dustin Johnson. And my dark, dark horse is Tom Watson! :D
Just thinking about that... how cool would it be to have one of the young guys like Johnson, Mcilroy, or Fowler dueling down the stretch with Watson! Chances are slim and none of it happening, but it would make for great drama!

I'm not betting against Woods. Infact I've placed bets for both the US open and the open championship for Woods.

So....
COME ON WOODS !!!!

May you put your balls in the hole... :eek: ... um that 'came' out wrong... :eek: ..... argghhhh...

:D

Jim Kobylinski

Super Moderator
I'm not betting against Woods. Infact I've placed bets for both the US open and the open championship for Woods.

So....
COME ON WOODS !!!!

May you put your balls in the hole... :eek: ... um that 'came' out wrong... :eek: ..... argghhhh...

Agreed, you can never count him out of any tournament. Maybe only one was the US Open when he just came back after his dad died.

So....
COME ON WOODS !!!!

A guy at the golf store down here said he heard an interview with Curtis Strange. Strange had followed Tiger around one practice round. They asked Strange what he though Tiger's chances were based off what he saw. He supposedly said "none." :eek: Now I didn't see that interview 1st hand, so take it for what it's worth...

Status
Not open for further replies.