What/How you gonna do in 2011?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna be a good year?

We can keep learning anyway, of course.

I will Play golf this year. Zero doubt about it this time.

Well...to acknowledge a little sliver- it would have to blow right up for me to backtrack a lot.

I would Bet that I will play well.

Gonna travel...golf...still will tinker...but will Play this year, I presume.

And teach much more, I do hope and plan.

Having said that,

Ideas, Experiments:

I wanna get a Max Participation Pivot going! Hello Mr. Nicklaus, Daly, Sadlowski, Miller, Jones, Watson, Singh, et All. Full Turned hips, shoulders, lifted heel. 5 mph gain at least, I hope.

Gonna try the Moe Norman Preset. And not just try. (dabble) I want to see if I can get competent with it. Give it a good go. Feels good so far, and I do a funny thing with pre-opening the clubface before taking it away anyhow.

Hip turn: Sharper! Sharrrrper!!! Fuller!!

Shoulder turn: Fuller!! On better plane...

(more upright) (esp "in relation" to the very sharp hip turn, which adds much of an "in" component overall...to arm swing, etc.)

Putting stroke...I am optOmistic. "NSA", I think.

Sorry for the goofy cryptic writing, but I have The Itch....snow snow all around...! :);)

Last edited:
I want to figure out how to hit a fade solidly. If I can do that, my scores are going to down quite a bit. I'm also going to focus on my short game. A lot. If I'm able to play much more than this year, I'm going bust another scoring barrier.

I'm gonna put my full swing on auto pilot and try to focus on some of the other aspects of the game.

I will have fun.

Hopefully, I'll watch the Brees blow thru Cowboy Stadium on February 6th!

ej20

New
I'm gonna put my full swing on auto pilot and try to focus on some of the other aspects of the game.

I will have fun.

Hopefully, I'll watch the Brees blow thru Cowboy Stadium on February 6th!

I wish it were that simple.

What if your auto pilot swing suddenly hit the ball sideways?

Dariusz J.

And I am going to make another try to be a living proof of Mr.Hogan's dream for a weekend amateur and to have all my scores between 75 and 85 without a single hour on a range and without a single hour of a training short game as well (only a few balls to warm up before each round). This year was close (even was able to win an important event) but no cigar (a few scores over 85), unfortunately.
I am also going to watch with greatest pleasure how many more leading instructors go toward macroscale studies of biokinetics. Also, I am going to watch with greatest pleasure that ultimately merging anatomy with physics wins over ineffective golf instruction. Maybe even would like to test my theories on a real player if I find enough time.

I wish the best to all in their efforts this year.

Cheers

I don't believe it will ever be perfect. But I believe that the more I clear the fog, the better I play and I believe I'm clearing away more and more fog. I know what the destination is with my swing, putting and around the green and I know a way to get there. Hopefully it's the easiest way to get there, but I do know the final destination and I know of a way to get there.

I will get close this year. I will feel confident enough to be able to take Mondays off at the range and hit the putting green instead for 30-45 minutes and then hit the gym.

I will play some competitive tournaments and figure out the pitfalls that prevent me from shooting lower scores and then take that into 2012.

And I will get my swing close enough that I will feel confident in the equipment I select and the specifications I select that I won't need to buy anything new for the next 5 years or so, outside of the woods and their shafts (if advancements in technology happen).

3JACK

Status
Not open for further replies.