Brian Manzella Featured in Golf Magazine April Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Jacobs

Super Moderator
Congratulations to my good friend. The Golf Magazine April Issue is now out and has a fold out feature article by our Brian Manzella.

Everyone head out to the magazine stands and pick up the issue. Congrats Brian, article looks great

A picture of Brian's foldout of Brian starts on Page 132:

golfmag132.jpg

Last edited:
I wondered when this would happen. Hopefully people watch Brian's video about the D plane after reading the article.

I wonder how long it will take for someone else to claim they had all of this impact knowledge based upon video? That's what will happen next. Of course, those same people said nothing about the importance of attack angle on path and still don't because they have no idea how to define path or face numerically like Trackman. Just a guess if you're using video.

Brian Manzella

Administrator
No chance at all doing Angle of Attack or Resultant Path on video.

ZERO.

The TABLET version of the article, with WAY more stuff from me (9 drills total, I think) comes out the 9th.

No chance at all doing Angle of Attack or Resultant Path on video.

ZERO.

The TABLET version of the article, with WAY more stuff from me (9 drills total, I think) comes out the 9th.

Please enlighten me.. Will I be able to purchase a tablet/ebook/ibook copy of just this one article? I'd love to have an electronic version of the article.

I don't subscribe to any golf mags, although I will go out and buy this month's edition. I'll buy it for the article, not the center-fold, I mean fold-out. :cool:

66er

New
Thought I'd mention Brian's got a great little clip up on golf website also, sorry if it's inappropriate to mention other sites

Thought I'd mention Brian's got a great little clip up on golf website also, sorry if it's inappropriate to mention other sites

Not sure if it's the same thing but Brian's videos on Golf Magazine's Front9 app are great! Really like his latest about Rory.

Status
Not open for further replies.