Dan Gilbert's Letter to the Cav Fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Manzella

Administrator
Here is the STONE facts.

Here is what I would have said:

Fans of Cleveland:

Our former best player, who was a free agent, is now a member of the Miami Heat.

He helped make us a regular playoff team.

We wish him well, except when we play against him.

We now have the money to go out and get the best players for our team, and we will.

We will win a championship and we will be very aggressive toward that goal.

Thanks,

Brian

Kevin Shields

Super Moderator
Couldnt have happened to a better city. Im trying to find some sympathy for Cleveland.........but i cant! Long live the championship draught!!!!!!!

BROWNS SUCK!!!!!!!!

Cleveland has its issues. I played golf there in 2006. Being from the South I expected everyone to say "Hi" to me and make eye-contact. NOTHING!!! Not even a head nod. Let them wallow in their misery.

Here is what I would have said:

Fans of Cleveland:

Our former best player, who was a free agent, is now a member of the Miami Heat.

He helped make us a regular playoff team.

We wish him well, except when we play against him.

We now have the money to go out and get the best players for our team, and we will.

We will win a championship and we will be very aggressive toward that goal.

Thanks,

Brian

Class.

Here's how a delusional mind works...

Labron came to the holy land this year to see a game. Blown away by being at the home of the winningest team in college basketball, he wanted to become part of the history. What better way than to go to Miami and play for one of the jerseys hanging in the rafters.:D

MBSK%2009_10%20UK_Vandy%20Web%20Early%2005-thumb-475x316-4358.jpg

I was referencing Riley's jersey hanging in Rupp Areana.;)

I bet there's neon in AA - the movie "The Bird Cage" comes to mind.:eek:

Please stop

Got some Cleveland bashing going on here. Please don't associate sports failure and a round of golf in the area with the general population of the city. That is pointless, unoriginal, mean spirited, and very tiresome.

Jared Willerson

Super Moderator
Jesse Jackson got his two cents in....said that Dan Gilbert viewed Lebron as a runaway slave and put his life in danger by making his mean spirited, racist remarks...

Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.