Doping

Status
Not open for further replies.
A student told me a huge percentage of medical students take Ambien to stay alert while studying. It is a performance enhancing drug. Wait till the first malpractice lawsuit that finds out he doctor was on Ambien.

Ambien Kev? That is a sleep agent, correct? You mean adderall possibly?

natep

New
I have no idea if there is a test for beta-blockers. It's funny though, I'm a musician and I take them. No one in my world thinks anything of it, in fact 2 of my teachers had given me some to try before I got a prescription. They work for some people, others think they dull your senses and reaction too much. I guess I'm a doper....

I've taken them for public speaking, they work amazingly for me.

We still see guys succumbing to nerves and blowing tournaments every week though, so maybe it's not too commonly used, or maybe it just doesn't work for everybody who tries them.

I can't warn you guys enough about the dangers of these performance enhancing products.

I just scanned the SI article and Khloe Kardashian is now linked.

Apparently she used to be a Size 2.

For the love of God, be careful.

Jim Kobylinski

Super Moderator
A student told me a huge percentage of medical students take Ambien to stay alert while studying. It is a performance enhancing drug. Wait till the first malpractice lawsuit that finds out he doctor was on Ambien.

HAHAHA...i think Kevin means adderall unless all these med students study better sleeping! Also Ritalin works as well for the same thing.

I have no idea if there is a test for beta-blockers. It's funny though, I'm a musician and I take them. No one in my world thinks anything of it, in fact 2 of my teachers had given me some to try before I got a prescription. They work for some people, others think they dull your senses and reaction too much. I guess I'm a doper....

Yeah faux, but you can only play slow ballads. Something up tempo will require BMP.

Playing a pro golf tournament is really tiring. Flying is tiring. Sleeping on a hotel bed is tiring. Ain't no way on earth these guys can do it week in, week out without some help. Whether it's legal or not is another matter of course.

I knew an Olympic athlete who told me 100% of athletes are doping. I believe him.

Playing a pro golf tournament is really tiring. Flying is tiring. Sleeping on a hotel bed is tiring. Ain't no way on earth these guys can do it week in, week out without some help. Whether it's legal or not is another matter of course.

I knew an Olympic athlete who told me 100% of athletes are doping. I believe him.

I bet you are right. I know most baseball players used to take Adderall/Ritalin before it was banned because of all of the travel and playing near every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.