Getting Brian to Europe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many of you would like to see Brian in Europe and book lessons with him?

Maybe those who would like to take lessons in Europe could add that to a running total in this thread so at the end Brian gets a good idea if it's worth going to Europe.

I'll take 4 hours.

Have been asking Brian to come to Europe for the last 2 years.
Could find him 3 days work, 1 for members of the forum, 1 for Pros and 1 for members lessons at my club in Luxembourg.

So running total for now: 4 + 4 + 24 + 4 + 2 = 38 hours

Any more European poster here that would like to add some hours ?

Looks like we have a weeks work, when i was in Scottsdale Brian said June would be a good time.

He could bring Liza with him and they could go home via Paris.

Well, when (not if :eek:) they now come over to Europe I want them to see something extraordinary....Stockholm during the summer with its archipelago is hard to beat ;)

Pay him now or pay him later

Does Brian take Euro's? May need to get paid in gold nuggets instead. Sad really....

I'm in Barcelona, I've seen Brian once in the US for 1 hour, I would gladly be in for 2 to 4 hours more...I know there's more folks in Spain interested, I'm sure I could easily help him fill 2 or 3 days here.

I'd be up for a 1 or 2 day seminar in the UK. This would be a better format for the golf instructors out there rather than booking private hours which would suit amateurs and players more.

Status
Not open for further replies.