Getting Brian to Europe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I've seen posted previously, I'd love to see a Manzella Special or 2-day clinic in the Home of Golf.

See Leslie's post above though. This really needs some input from the man himself as to whether his schedule makes any of this possible or likely.

From what I've seen posted previously, I'd love to see a Manzella Special or 2-day clinic in the Home of Golf.

See Leslie's post above though. This really needs some input from the man himself as to whether his schedule makes any of this possible or likely.

Only Brian can decide whether or he would/could visit Europe. But I'm just hoping that if we can get more then 100 hours worth of lessons Brian might find the idea for a visit economical viable..... Feel free to reply Brian :D

ZAP

New
Those planes fly both directions. Time for a family vacation! And of course you must see the famous New Orleans. No trip to the USA would be complete without it. You heard it here first.

I may be wrong but the economics look good. And BM gets an opportunity to expand his target market significantly. And word of mouth after a European tour will mean even more business.

Doing business internationally is not a big thing these days. Cheap flights, lots of English speakers.

And this could be the first step into the biggest golf market today - Asia. I have golfed with the Japanese and Koreans. Fanatical golfers and plenty of money. I would love to see it happen.

6ac0dcc23099.gif

Count me in. Would avail of a 4 hour or a Manzella special preferably in Ireland or the UK but would travel to almost anywhere in europe.
Failing that Im going to have to travel to the US for a lesson.

I'm in Barcelona, I've seen Brian once in the US for 1 hour, I would gladly be in for 2 to 4 hours more...I know there's more folks in Spain interested, I'm sure I could easily help him fill 2 or 3 days here.

Everything I said a year ago still stands...

I spoke to Brian at the Anti Summit II and he said June could be a good time to visit Europe.
Could be he visits the UK and Europe in the same week.
I will speak to him again after the holidays.

Brian Manzella

Administrator
Looking to do potentially 3 or 4 different 3-day "tours of duty" in the UK, Belgium, Spain, and potential Germany.

Day 1 — Morning seminar for pros, afternoon for amateurs (that pros could also attend). Day 2 & 3 — private lessons.

This may be the year!

Looking to do potentially 3 or 4 different 3-day "tours of duty" in the UK, Belgium, Spain, and potential Germany.

Day 1 — Morning seminar for pros, afternoon for amateurs (that pros could also attend). Day 2 & 3 — private lessons.

This may be the year!

Make it happen!!!

(Contact me if you need any help on logistics for Spain)

I would definitely attend the seminar (for amateurs) and probably book 1-2 hours of private lessons.

Hope it will be somewhere around London.

I would be interested in a couple of hours lession with Brian.

Live in Scotland but will more than likely have to travel :)

Status
Not open for further replies.