Getting Brian to Europe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon man. Any american golfer who travels to europe wants a stopover in the home of golf.

Brian,

Any news if your shedule is allowing you to come over to the UK this year?

We could combine a playing lesson at the home golf if you fancied as I live very close to St Andrews!

If anybody is interested this is my home course over here in Scotland ---> Royal Aberdeen Golf Club Home

Very tough when the wind gets up which it does quite a bit. This course is only a few miles away from where Donald Trump has built his multi million pound investment. Mr Trump is up in arms at the moment as there is a proposal for wind turbines off the coast which he reckons will spoil the view from his course.

Apologies for my ramblings.

David

It would appear you have a lot of interest and would relish the oppurtunity to sign up for a lesson.

Make it happen....

David

Ian Clark's location would be ideal for me as it seems to be just down the road from me but everything around London would be okay for me.

Do it.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kSKc5sNNuOc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

leon

New
I'd just like to mention that there are other places than London in the uk. In fact if you come in the summer and don't want to pay over the odds for an Olympics themed hotel, I'd steer clear.

The north west is nice (and good for me!), plus it has the open again this year (that's THE open, for our american friends :) )

Ok...where am I doing this in the UK?
....calling Ian Clark and Reeves Weedon....
Now Brian you know you dont have to ask, we have had this conversation at far too many coaching summits to mention, you have a base in England at my facility and I am sure that Reeves could host you too, and I have contacts in other parts of the country that we could move you around if interest requires, just let me know and I will pick you up from Heathrow!!!!!

2013 is approaching and another year goes past without a visit from the states.

Any chance of seeing Brian or Michael in the UK in 2013. I certainly hope so!

Status
Not open for further replies.