Golf Channel, Thank you very much for the opportunity - Brian Manzella

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm only going to say this once........in my life, I may have met 40,000 people....you know at least shaken hands with them and exchanged a few sentences all the way up to family and close friends.......

Peter Kessler came across to me as the one who had the biggest ego.......of the 40,000

He was a good interviewer.....has a good voice....and is probably a decent guy, however.......my brief encounter with him made me feel nervous for everyone else's right to have a place in Peter Kessler's world.....he looked at the people around him as if to say "how dare you breathe my oxygen".......

"The perfect club.......it's perfect"

Really, a freaking chipper that i can hit 200 is the only thing holding my game back.....damn, thanks Pete!!!:rolleyes:

Brian,
If you wanted to and went to Peter Kessler with your idea and lay it out exactly what you would do on the episodes you would have a good shot. I have been on his radio show before and some friends and I provided him what we were going to talk about. I still remember the e-mail I got telling me to e-mail him what do I want to talk about on his radio show. I believe he asked me one question that was not on the list that I gave him. Hey it is worth a shot if you are interested.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone

dbl

New
TUESDAY 11/30 MARTIN HALL

Looks like one of the contest winners (MH) will be shown Tuesday at 7PM. I looked through the other offerings, but didn't (yet) see the other contest winners.

Their commercials also say Breed will have a new show.

at the start of the choose an instructor, they said they were to pick 4 contestants. so far i think they 've only chosen the three mentioned. they are Martin Hall, Karen Palacios Jansen, and Wayne Player. you can check thegolfchannel.com for more info on the dates they will be appearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.