Good for You John... Fitness and Health are Earned and are Not Given...

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol thats the middle? a diet that thinks green leafy vegetables should only be taken in moderation? i do like the phrase "required for human sustenance". atkins allows sustenance, but that doesnt mean you are mentally or physically sharp on it.

When I used to do body building shows I got into this thing where I'd eat like 6000 calories a day(250 plus grams of protein) for 2 weeks with heavy 1 rep training or even negatives and then flop to 1700 calories a day for two weeks with light reps and heavy cardio. Your body was always trying to catch up with what the hell you were doing. The body adapts so so fast and this program actaully worked. After 4 months I had gained 8 pounds of muscle and bodyfat went down. Thats with running no sauce. Just straight up food. I don't see any reason why this wouldn't work for a guy just trying to get in shape by lifting and doing cardio. Ever see the guy in the gym that has looked the same for the last 10 years but claims he eats perfect and does it all right. It's because his body adapted 9 years and 11 months ago.....

Guitar Hero

When I used to do body building shows I got into this thing where I'd eat like 6000 calories a day(250 plus grams of protein) for 2 weeks with heavy 1 rep training or even negatives and then flop to 1700 calories a day for two weeks with light reps and heavy cardio. Your body was always trying to catch up with what the hell you were doing. The body adapts so so fast and this program actaully worked. After 4 months I had gained 8 pounds of muscle and bodyfat went down. Thats with running no sauce. Just straight up food. I don't see any reason why this wouldn't work for a guy just trying to get in shape by lifting and doing cardio. Ever see the guy in the gym that has looked the same for the last 10 years but claims he eats perfect and does it all right. It's because his body adapted 9 years and 11 months ago.....

I have had body builders train some of my serious students that want to get strong and lean fast. Most of them know how to get fast results but you got to put in the work. No B.S.

Guitar Hero

lol thats the middle? a diet that thinks green leafy vegetables should only be taken in moderation? i do like the phrase "required for human sustenance". atkins allows sustenance, but that doesnt mean you are mentally or physically sharp on it.

I think it is a good starting point or just a little right of middle. I am open to other ideas for more of the middle of the matrix.

Bronco Billy

It's a Catrike Trail....32#s of Flyin Aluminum....

Billy I think there is a company close to me here in central FL that makes a bike like the one in your picture. Let me know it this is correct.

I am Strictly Aerobic and Strictly Recumbent.... This Machine because of it's Recumbentcy Develops the Core Muscles of the Body.... An Entirely Different Set of Muscles than UpWrongs.... I am totally against Weight Training.... Most Enjoyable Health Machine I ever Experienced.... Have a Great Day....:)

Change Your Life Here....

Last edited:

Bronco Billy

It's Not the Fiber... It's the Grains... Way too Many Carbs...

you dont think fiber is good for you either?

I believe in Zero(0) Carbs... All the Carbs I Eat are Collateral Damage... I Take Massive Doses of C and all the Bs and Stool Softeners Daily...Also at Least One Hour of Aerobics Every 24/7... Have a Great Day....:)

Guitar Hero

I am Strictly Aerobic and Strictly Recumbent.... This Machine because of it's Recumbentcy Develops the Core Muscles of the Body.... An Entirely Different Set of Muscles than UpWrongs.... I am totally against Weight Training.... Most Enjoyable Health Machine I ever Experienced.... Have a Great Day....:)

Change Your Life Here....

The factory is only 15 miles from my house. I am going to check them out. Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.