Hand Path in Transition by Brian Manzella & Art's Dynamic Balance Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone answer post #98. Brian or others.

I need to feel my hands go away from the target and target line (directly behind and back) before or at the start of the downswing. It feels like the hands are going toward my right rear pocket at the start of the downswing. Then, as I saw in another post, it feels like I'm going punch myself in the nutz--actually for me, it is farther forward like the right thigh/hip--through impact.

This video on Michaels site helped me with this. I like to feel like my hands drop back under my right shoulder before I tumble

Could someone answer post #98. Brian or others.

Provided you're in a "somewhat" neutral position as to where the shaft is aligned at the top. You would want to swing along the shaft in a direction similar to where the butt end of the grip is pointing. Away from the target, parallel to the target line.

Provided you're in a "somewhat" neutral position as to where the shaft is aligned at the top. You would want to swing along the shaft in a direction similar to where the butt end of the grip is pointing. Away from the target, parallel to the target line.

I agree with Lindsey. It depends on your position at the top. If you are across the line at all, then dropping the hands backwards would not be a good thought.

Actually, I just agree with Lindsey on everything he says.

What about a person who is slightly laid off or extremely laid off? Where would that pressure or torque go? Hand Path?

Which video Jeremy?
Yeah I see its not working from my mobile. On his forum under explosive golf show videos it's titled "The rear shoulder" you may have already seen it. The relationship or distance between my hands and right shoulder seems to be very helpful for hand path.

Status
Not open for further replies.