Is It a Necessary Condition for the Hands/Arm to Slow(Brake) for a Release to Occur..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Billy understands that alignments are set on the back swing which puts the down swing on auto pilot.

Please define auto-pilot...I understand the angles/alignments part, but..Do you mean setting yourself up to make a dynamic move towards the ball? I cant give you scientific terms..sorry.

Guitar Hero

Please define auto-pilot...I understand the angles/alignments part, but..Do you mean setting yourself up to make a dynamic move towards the ball? I cant give you scientific terms..sorry.

Once you have the alignments set on the back swing you just bring those alignments back to the ball on the down swing.

Bronco Billy

I Know of Two "Ideal" BackSwings....

So, Bronco B, go ahead and tell us your backswing "secret" so we can all enjoy our new found knowledge. Or are you just selling x-ray vision glasses in the back of Mad Magazine? Why us tease about "the secret"?

niblick, fellow low-carb believer

I Know of Two "Ideal" BackSwings....

The Easiest "Ideal" Backswing is to CounterRotate the Left ForeArm/ClubFace 45 Degrees on Plane to the Top.... Then Retain This 45 Degree Rotation on the DownSwing to Impact....

I Could be Wrong but I Believe Matt F Does Something similar to This CounterRotation During His BackSwing....

The Second "Ideal" BackSwing is Used in some Form or Other by Most Touring Pros.... And I Will Not Be Revealing it Here... Have a Great Day....:)

Once you have the alignments set on the back swing you just bring those alignments back to the ball on the down swing.

It's that easy! Just set, and release! No more messing around with swing thoughts! You'll quickly be on your way to lower scores, INSTANTLY! Are you tired of being out driven by your friends all the time? Well not anymore! Call now, and within 30 minutes you will be hitting balls like the pros. PGA professionals have paid me thousands for this secret! But not anymore! How much would you pay for guaranteed 300 yard drives? $500? $400? $300? WELL, if you call now, you won't pay $500, you won't even pay $300, for a limited time offer I'm selling this secret for 3 easy payments of $24.95!! But wait, I'm not done yet. If you call now, I'll send you a FREE Six Star 20-Piece Cutlery Set, valued at $195, yes that's right FREE. Just pay the shipping and handling. But wait, I'm not done yet. If you call in the next 15 minutes, I'll not only give you one secret, I'll give you TWO secrets, absolutely FREE. They make perfect gifts!! CALL NOW!

-Billy Mays

Bronco Billy Mays! This is obviously a joke.

I wish it was Kevin, I wish it was. You think I like losing thousands of dollars on each transaction??? Just to prove how serious I am, if you call in the next 15 minutes, I'll throw in a Inside-The-Shell Egg Scrambler, absolutely FREE (just pay shipping and handling)!!!!!!

Bronco Billy

My Second "Ideal" Golf BackSwing...

My Second "Ideal" Golf BackSwing Swing is a Combination of a. full 90 Degree Set and a 45 Degree Counter Rotation of the Left ForeArm.

So both of these backswings are just ways to be less open at the top of the backswing, something Brian and many others already promote for people with certain swing/backswing issues?

Bronco Billy

Exactly.....

So both of these backswings are just ways to be less open at the top of the backswing, something Brian and many others already promote for people with certain swing/backswing issues?

My Swing Theories are based on "Squaring" the ClubFace During the BackSwing and Maintaining This "Squareness" Thru Impact.... Have a Great Day...:)

My Swing Theories are based on "Squaring" the ClubFace During the BackSwing and Maintaining This "Squareness" Thru Impact.... Have a Great Day...:)

but billy, if you maintain the "squareness" into the downswing, you'll have to work under it to keep it square, othewise you'd hook it off the earth

You mean less than 90 degrees open, not maintaining squareness (I'd like to see a photo of you at the top of a backswing with a driver with 0 degrees open, if that's your claim). Less open is what many teachers teach people who over-rotate or have a need for that in their pattern, right? That doesn't seem earth-shattering.

Bronco Billy

Here's One Scenario...

You mean less than 90 degrees open, not maintaining squareness (I'd like to see a photo of you at the top of a backswing with a driver with 0 degrees open, if that's your claim). Less open is what many teachers teach people who over-rotate or have a need for that in their pattern, right? That doesn't seem earth-shattering.

First of All "Squareness" is in ""... Ie. "" Implies pseudo "Squareness"... Assume A Particular Golfer opens the ClubFace 90 Degrees on His/Her BackSwing.... Now If Same Golfer Counter Rotates 45 Degrees on the back Swing then Same golfer is Now Only 45 Degrees Open at the Top.... On the DownSwing Same Golfer Must Only Square the Remaining 45 Degrees on the DownSwing as Opposed to the Original 90 Degrees.... Have a Great Day With Your New Found Knowledge.....:)

Ps. Counter Rotation is Nothing New... And I Never Said it was....

First of All "Squareness" is in ""... Ie. "" Implies pseudo "Squareness"... Assume A Particular Golfer opens the ClubFace 90 Degrees on His/Her BackSwing.... Now If Same Golfer Counter Rotates 45 Degrees on the back Swing then Same golfer is Now Only 45 Degrees Open at the Top.... On the DownSwing Same Golfer Must Only Square the Remaining 45 Degrees on the DownSwing as Opposed to the Original 90 Degrees.... Have a Great Day With Your New Found Knowledge.....:)

Ps. Counter Rotation is Nothing New... And I Never Said it was....

Yeah, I get if you rotate 45 going back, then you rotate 45 on downswing. And that 45 open is less open than 90 open and 45 is more open than 0.

And that knoweldge is not "new found" for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.