Is It a Necessary Condition for the Hands/Arm to Slow(Brake) for a Release to Occur..

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO

The hands and arms do not need to slow down in order for a release to occur, but the body (feet, legs, hips, torso) must brake.

What is the human equivalent to a mechanical free hinge?

Bronco Billy

I Have Know Ideal What the Hell That Orange Thing is....

I Believe All Pivots, Axis Tilts, Etc. are Effects and NOT Causes..... Ie. All Your Efforts to Put Your Big Body into All Those Positions is Ass Backwards to What You are Trying to Achieve(Cause)..... Effects Do NOT Yield Causes Ie. Causes Only Yield Effects.....

Below is a Diagram of What You are Trying to Cause.... Ie. You are Manipulating Your Big Body to Make the Club Strike the Golf Ball in a Manner Depicted by the Diagram... And All Your Big Body Manipulations are Effects.... Have a Great Day with Your New Found Knowledge.....:)

doublep.jpg

Bronco I buy into quiet pivot swings with a throw or pull to trigger the downswing. I know that the body will respond, and put a golfer into the correct positions. I also know that there isn't one way, and that hyped up pivots also work... Have you ever watched Tiger go after a drive.

Bronco Billy

Bronco I buy into quiet pivot swings with a throw or pull to trigger the downswing.[/COLOR] I know that the body will respond, and put a golfer into the correct positions. I also know that there isn't one way, and that hyped up pivots also work... Have you ever watched Tiger go after a drive.

Any Pivot is an Effect NOT a Cause of a World Class Golf Swing...

Have a Great Day....:)

Z

Zztop

effects caused by what? is it that grey mushy thing inside our heads?

]AnyOne Can It a Terrific Golf Shot From This Position.....The Secret is to Get to This Position at the Top.... Yes the Secret is in the BackSwing..... Have a Great Day With Your New Found Knowledge.....:)

Sorry, but I think your "New Found Knowledge" blows!!

A good BACKSWING gets you ready, but if you can't TRANSITION into a good DOWNSWING you are screwed. Hell, with a good tan and a red shirt, I can almost look like Tiger at the top, but what he does afterwards is another story.

AnyOne Can It a Terrific Golf Shot From This Position.....The Secret is to Get to This Position at the Top.... Yes the Secret is in the BackSwing....

"What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard.

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

"What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard.

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

That is by far the funniest line in that silly movie..

Every post should have a Lo-Cho pic :)

Wind it up, snap your head down like a weak jr golfer trying to sling the club, bow and tuck... POW:) That's how I describe her swing, and most of the good under 10 JR golfers I played with every morning for the summer of 07.

Bronco Billy

I Take It That You Do Not Agree With Me.....

:)

IS IT JUST ME OR IS BILLY A "SECRET METHOD TEASE"?

So, Bronco B, go ahead and tell us your backswing "secret" so we can all enjoy our new found knowledge. Or are you just selling x-ray vision glasses in the back of Mad Magazine? Why us tease about "the secret"?

Last edited:

Guitar Hero

So, Bronco B, go ahead and tell us your backswing "secret" so we can all enjoy our new found knowledge. Or are you just selling x-ray vision glasses in the back of Mad Magazine? Why us tease about "the secret"?

niblick, fellow low-carb believer

Billy understands that alignments are set on the back swing which puts the down swing on auto pilot.

Status
Not open for further replies.