Is this possible...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all the English denizens of this site...

Can the D-plane be used for other applications, like, oh, I don't know, helping a bunch of overpaid, prima-donna football players kick a ball into a goal from 12 yards when it actually bloody means something?
:mad::mad::mad:

Can the D-plane be used for other applications, like, oh, I don't know, helping a bunch of overpaid, prima-donna football players kick a ball into a goal from 12 yards when it actually bloody means something?

Any pro player missing a penalty should be docked his wages for a month , I didn't see it as I stopped watching England when they got a foreign manager !!

Boo, Hiss...:D

My bad, you were talking about this brand of football...

David%20Beckham%20i%20Roberto%20Carlos%20(1).jpg

Not that there's anything wrong with that. ;)

In golfing terms the England footballers have been exposed as what they are i.e journeymen pros, good but not in the top 50. So, when it's a tournament or "major", more often than not they miss the cut. If they make it thro' the cut, they don't contend and finish way down. They still make a lot of money though!

Dariusz J.

Penalty is a lottery. Much better players happened not to score from 11 meters.

Cheers

In golfing terms the England footballers have been exposed as what they are i.e journeymen pros, good but not in the top 50. So, when it's a tournament or "major", more often than not they miss the cut. If they make it thro' the cut, they don't contend and finish way down. They still make a lot of money though!

I think that hits the nail on its head. The problem is that the media here thinks 11 Tiger Woods are playing for England. But I think the only thing they have in common is the adultery

England is a 3rd world country (see broken foot thread) so they suffer when it comes to competing with the world's best. Their players are just not good, fit or skilled enough to compete with players who have had and continue to have had it better since birth.

I bet Gazza wishes he had used some padding. Heck, playing football even made hardmen like Vinnie do some strange things.
9au96s.jpg

I can't believe Pirlo can walk around let alone pick-out pinpoint passes with those onions. Cripes that was a beauty of a PK.

I support England in the Euros, but when it went to PK's there was little doubt in my mind that it was over before it started. Too much scar tissue. It my mind it's a similar phenomenon to the missing short putts issue being discussed on the other thread - I bet they're brilliant on the training ground from the spot but can't get out of their own way when it really matters.

Nothing to with scar tissue IMHO. To do with being shite at football. And England are really shite. Look at their record: the last time they won something was 45 years ago!

Nothing to with scar tissue IMHO. To do with being shite at football. And England are really shite. Look at their record: the last time they won something was 45 years ago!

A scathing indictment, but, unfortunately, not too far from the truth:(

England could fix that if they got some descendants of the guys at Agincourt to play for them.:D

England could fix that if they got some descendants of the guys at Agincourt to play for them.:D

If there was a war of that nature (hand to hand fighting) in Europe again England would be annihilated by most other European countries. Every time I go back to "my island" I can't believe how many pitiful specimens of the human race I see. It's a real tragedy caused by poor heathcare, education and diet which I hope will come out one day to haunt the psyche of the successive governments who have created this disaster.

Meanwhile here in the rich Germany which has been created out of a combination of Adolfo's values and the free market system imposed on Germany by the USA after the war the people walking the streets are clearly taller, fitter and healthier than their poor British counterparts. The same can be said for almost every other European country even down to Croatia and Poland, which are much much much poorer than the UK. It's a national disgrace which has almost me want to go into politics.

And they wonder why their football team fails every year: it has to do with the 11 players and the coach being inferior to the competition's. Simples.

If there was a war of that nature (hand to hand fighting) in Europe again England would be annihilated by most other European countries. Every time I go back to "my island" I can't believe how many pitiful specimens of the human race I see. It's a real tragedy caused by poor heathcare, education and diet which I hope will come out one day to haunt the psyche of the successive governments who have created this disaster.

Meanwhile here in the rich Germany which has been created out of a combination of Adolfo's values and the free market system imposed on Germany by the USA after the war the people walking the streets are clearly taller, fitter and healthier than their poor British counterparts. The same can be said for almost every other European country even down to Croatia and Poland, which are much much much poorer than the UK. It's a national disgrace which has almost me want to go into politics.

And they wonder why their football team fails every year: it has to do with the 11 players and the coach being inferior to the competition's. Simples.

An oddly diffident screed for you there, Wuls;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.