Just Another Friggin' Golf Myth???

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbl

New
Bronco Billy said:
Any Release is Nice especially Tom Watsons... His Release is Nice, Early, Slow and His Extreme ClubHead impact Velocity has Nothing to do with his Non Late Release

Let's say Watson releases earlier than some and has a high clubhead speed. Why not go with the proposal that he "could" have higher clubhead speed if he found a way to delay that "early" release some? Maybe he tried it and liked the distance but didn't like his lack of control or something. But just to say he releases early and has a high clubhead speed doesn't mean the analysis is complete.

Last edited:
Let's say Watson releases earlier than some and has a high clubhead speed. Why not go with the proposal that he "could" have higher clubhead speed if he found a way to delay that "early" release some? Maybe he tried it and liked the distance but didn't like his lack of control or something. But just to say he releases early and has a high clubhead speed doesn't mean the analysis is complete.

I agree...

Bronco Billy

I Wanna say what you said above is Absurd but I Won't because it would probably Piss You Off... I Found one case that Breaks Your SACRED Late Release Theory and You tell Me a Hall of Famer has a Flaw and only Appears to Break Your SACRED Theory.... Did You ever Hear of a Flawed Logic Concept Called Begging the question???? You and the Rest are Using What I am Saying is a Flawed Theory(SACRED Late Release) Against Me to Prove Me Wrong...... Have a Great Day...:)

Bronco Billy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbl

I agree...

That's Absurd BullDog... Didn't They Offer Philosophy 101(Logic) at that Free School? :D :D :D

Brian Manzella

Administrator
Calm down...whoa Billy, WHOA!

...Your SACRED Late Release Theory...I am Saying is a Flawed Theory...Prove Me Wrong...

Billy,

Here are the facts.

A snap release, with maximum trigger delay, will ABSOLUTELY hit the ball farther then a swing where all the other parameters are the same.

PERIOD.

Now, from a teaching perspective, I can tell you that some folks hit it longer with a more sweep release, some with a more random one.

I don't think you have proved anything.

But...I'll be happy to further this discussion if you can calm your nerves.

You Ivy league guys...

That's Absurd BullDog... Didn't They Offer Philosophy 101(Logic) at that Free School? :D :D :D

Always good to have a chat Billy ... i would buy you a beer if your medication allowed for it...:D

Look at the hall of fame guys...the little guys in particular.... they got there because of a late release.... it was the only way the little fellas could get the ball close enough for their short game to shine...

Now the big fellas...they got options...some will be mid-early release...some late...

But find me a little guy ( arbitrary height judgement of 5'8" or below = little fella) who made the big time hall of fame... and i mean bigger time than Corey Pavin ( cos he would be too easy...anyway Wiki has him at 5'9" !!:rolleyes: - maybe Corey's mom has been fibbing about her boys stats!!)

So 5'8" or less...

Hall of Famer...maybe use these criteria http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Golf_Hall_of_Fame

who did not have late release....

crate of beer on its way to you...

to hell with what your doctor says!

Bronco Billy

Always good to have a chat Billy ... i would buy you a beer if your medication allowed for it...:D

Look at the hall of fame guys...the little guys in particular.... they got there because of a late release.... it was the only way the little fellas could get the ball close enough for their short game to shine...

Now the big fellas...they got options...some will be mid-early release...some late...

But find me a little guy ( arbitrary height judgement of 5'8" or below = little fella) who made the big time hall of fame... and i mean bigger time than Corey Pavin ( cos he would be too easy...anyway Wiki has him at 5'9" !!:rolleyes: - maybe Corey's mom has been fibbing about her boys stats!!)

So 5'8" or less...

Hall of Famer...maybe use these criteria http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Golf_Hall_of_Fame

who did not have late release....

crate of beer on its way to you...

to hell with what your doctor says!

I Ain't Had a Coors Lite in 14 Months.... Before that I Calculated I Drank 250000 Of Various Beers(Bud Lite, Miller Lite, Mostly Coors Lite).... Loved Every Minute of it...:D I've Been on Atkins for 7 Years..... Yesterday on Fox News I find out Atkins is Gonna Kill Me.... Best to Die Lean and Mean....:D :D :D

Ps. Hard Liquor and Cigarettes will Kill Ya.... Beer and Fast Women are OK.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.