K-Vest and Flightscope: An Awesome Learning Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
A more fun demonstration of lordosis at 1:30 in the video below:

Mgranato, can you confirm this "back, back" position that this lady demonstrates so wonderfully, is the correct setup position for the hips ?

Last edited:
Dear JEREMY 5577,

So in conclusion, DEFINITELY BBKIB, and try to add at least a flat lower back/lumbar section, and better yet a comfortable amount of 'lordosis' UNIQUE to each golfer, as this area of ones body is very subject t o differences in age, conditioning, previous injury etc. etc.

Sincerely,
art

You make an important point on lordosis being golfer specific Art. I have many spine problems and I am old. I can add as much lordosis as I want but I will pay. And my body knows it and goes into protective mode on the downswing. Result - a weak. out of sequence move.

A more fun demonstration of lordosis at 1:30 in the video below:

Mgranato, can you confirm this "back, back" position that this lady demonstrates so wonderfully, is the correct setup position for the hips ?

I'm not a member of the 1.68 research team, but I feel like I need to research your question better before I answer. Just so happens that Atlanta has many research locations where, for a small cover charge, you can get a more "natural" 3D look at these lordosis positions. Substitute Cheetham and Rose for Destiny and Sierra, and it's just like a TPI experience ('cept for the different acronym).

Status
Not open for further replies.