Luke Donald

Status
Not open for further replies.
Understood. I think the future is in super high-speed video, obviously......but also in software that will allow us to measure what we're looking at.

Yeah............a super high-speed multiple camera system which captures the collision and automatically reports all that juicy D Plane stuff we want to know.............but affordable.........someday.

Dariusz J.

Dariusz and "Kevin"-

Interesting duscussion. I had ruled out slap hinge because Brian, perhaps in one of the recent videos, said that there was no flip after impact in Donald's release. However, if Donald does combine a crossover with a slap-hinge, that would go a long way to explain his historical wildness off the tee and the benefit of "throttling back".

"Tom"

Tom, it is sometimes tough to see the slap-hinge element because of the crossover element, i.e. the rear hand crossover over the lead one:

attachment.php

Observe his clubface - it's not already square to the arc but also not extremely closed either.

Cheers

Dariusz J.

Dariusz, your pictures aren't showing.

Thank you for pointing it out, Johnny. This is the only one forum I am stupid how to put pics directly. Previously, I couldn't see what I "uploaded" and gave up posting them. Just before Christmas found a way that I can see them - thought everyone can as well - was wrong then. Could anyone explain it once for all how to upload pics correctly into the threads ???

Must do it this way then (I uploaded at imageshack.com and copied the link they created for uploading on fora):

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.