My Most Recent Swing

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you get his book, how I play golf [ I think thats what its called, its one of my favorites ], you'll see that he does have a pivot like a Michelle Wie, or one that Brian describes as a reverse pivot.
The real problem i belive guys is that she has build a junior golf champion swing . Then she has changed it, why mabey the even flow of Leadbetters losses in the past two years. Snead yes did have a center COG, but all his life he did. So he could hit it super far for his day. Wie has not.

If she really wanted to do that move she should learn from a camp that may know something about it.

Now I do agree with Brian on this. Brian belive it or not:)
She should have stayed were she was.

If she wants to have a stable head and COG, switch to someone who teaches it. I don't think Leadbetter has the know how on that move. (YET)
He may in time, hes is a smart enough guy I'm sure to get the info. I just don't think Wie should be the canvas yet.

bcoak

New
I am curious of one thing: is the way he keeps the clubhead outside his hands going back and being laid off add to the stationary pivot? If he took the club more back up and in would it be easier to get in the backswing position Brian drew?
I ask this because when i try and keep the club outside my hands I really feel trapped over the ball and thought that may be the culprit.

Brian Manzella

Administrator
I am curious of one thing: is the way he keeps the clubhead outside his hands going back and being laid off add to the stationary pivot? If he took the club more back up and in would it be easier to get in the backswing position Brian drew?
I ask this because when i try and keep the club outside my hands I really feel trapped over the ball and thought that may be the culprit.

That's part of it for sure, B.

Status
Not open for further replies.