New Titleist 910 D2 & D3 Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmyt

New
Titleist new drivers have shown up this week in the Las Vegas area (Wednesday). Its an adjustable head for both lie and loft. I hit it yesterday at Golf Galaxy into thier new computer driving range.

I hit the 910 D2 in a neutral position. I would never adjust the head ever! I just wanted to see what the head felt like and I have to say it was very very solid. D3 is a smaller more deep faced head. Didn't hit that one.

Any other opinions on the club! Just curious!!!

Thanks

Jim

S

SteveT

Great clubs .. I own both of them .... a 9.5* D2 and a 10.5* D3.

jimmyt

New
He jacked his own thread!

I just got mine today and will test it next to my Cobra on Monday. On the seventh day, I rest.

Could you let me know what you think after you have done your side by side. Are you using a stock shaft or did you have it customized.

S

SteveT

Could you let me know what you think after you have done your side by side. Are you using a stock shaft or did you have it customized.

Who cares what Kevin thinks ... just go out and buy one asap ... you won't be disappointed ..!!!

Last edited:
The guys at my local range were singing the praises of the 910's yesterday. They do a lot of Trackman fittings, so they have some credibility with me. Said they are much improved over the 909's (of course, that's my stick now). They were also talking up the new Cally with the forged face. One guy picked up 4mph ball speed with it and it looks pretty nice. Heard some of the new drivers will have white heads - don't get that at all. The dark heads of the 910's look sweet.

jimmyt

New
I currently play the 909 D2 with a UST V2 stiff shaft and I'm reasonably happy with it. However I'm not in a position to just run out and buy one without some valid reasons as to why. When its all said and done it's near a $400 investment with custom shafts and all.

Jim

S

SteveT

Haha...id have to look. I think it says D1 or S1 or something. Not much of an equipment buff.

Don't encourage the gearheads .. they are like a plague .. little kids wanting to talk about toys ... you should know better too ...!

Kevin Shields

Super Moderator
Got sidetracked. I did take it on the course and I love it. Im buying into the adjustable head. Took some curve off by changing a setting. Great club. Ill do a Trackman side by side tomorrow, thanks for the reminder.

Status
Not open for further replies.