PGA Tour Qualifying School

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Shields

Super Moderator
"You using dogshit for toothpaste, Mullet?"

"Im driving down the street with your head stuck in my window. What does it look like Im doing you PEE-NOSS?"

I'm sure you guys can continue this for another few pages!
"It's an unlicensed boxing match. It's not a tickling competition. These lads are out to hurt each other"

I'm sure you guys can continue this for another few pages!
"It's an unlicensed boxing match. It's not a tickling competition. These lads are out to hurt each other"
Don't forget, we've still got Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels to plough through...then maybe Rock 'n' Rolla if we're of a mind
"Gimme the shoota..."

Now, here's the thing...Who would dare inlay BrickTop's musings into a golf instruction video by our favourite teacher...???
If you need me, I'll be hiding behind the sofa...!!

Kevin Shields

Super Moderator
Just noticed the leader at my site (and winner at 23 under) , Clint Jensen, doesn't look like he'll make it out of second stage. I'm not sure what it is but something's not quite right. A guy shoots 23 under and blows away the field but its back to square one at 2nd stage. I guess that's the nature of this event.

One of my good friends that waged the mini-tour war for many years did the same thing a couple of times. Won the first stage or finished top 5, then melted down at second stage. He finally called it quits last year and a big part of it was how he consistently failed at second stage.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JR0aZX1_TD8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bullet Tooth's turned nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.