Secret Research Mission

Status
Not open for further replies.

footwedge

Oh lighten up and don't be such a pussy crying about your feeelings. This is a man's forum and what you are experiencing is a clash between science and voodoo.

Most on this forum and those who only lurk, eschew science because they know they don't have the education ... and they don't want to go back to school to learn about their homemade golfswing and problems. School is no 'fun' for most golfers .. they would prefer to muddle.

Wait until BManz unveils his Project 1.68 and then you may have a gentler version of my scientific brutality.

mandrin was always a gentleman on the old forum ... but even he became frustrated with TGM ... btw, where is mandrin ...??!!!

Tough golf love...lol. Oh, i think Mandrin gave up on science to help his swing and now is an ABS(advanced ball striking) instructor...lol.

Last edited:
What a ridiculous thing.

As if you can't have some fun while you work...!

I hate to tell you but your results will suffer. You won't FEEL as good. You will be more anxious, tense.

I believe, anyhow.

Should be logical enough I think Steve, no?

Then again you seem very prone to being impulsive.

I would never say it's a bad thing in itself. But anything can be overdone.

Just like calling people "pussies".

C'mon man.

At this point I have no idea what you're trying to prove, or why you're trying to prove it. Or maybe you are just making jokes. Ha ha ha, I love a good larf.

I shouldn't be giving this attention to you at 500 in the morning, but on the other hand sometimes I just feel the need.

And you have gotten plenty of attention already. Probably an indicator that something in you is out of balance. No guarantee. But I bet you can do better, anyway.

Last edited:
The real attention here should be given to the thread topic.

Any word on how the meeting went?

Good to see that everyone in here appreciates what is going on anyway.

Hey, maybe it's a "flying fulcrum" ....:D

I assure you that I have a faintest idea what I am talking about ... it's you who will be obsoleted by Project 1.68.

You don't understand your own terminology. You're the classic example of a guy who half-learns a little obscure knowledge and then tries desperately to leverage it with borrowed attitude and BS into sounding like a guru. But whenever you're challenged on something - you react with insults, braggadocio, a change of subject or a pitiful "believe it...!"

But you've got nothing to fall back on for credibility. Your teaching plan was ludicrous. Someone wants to learn golf and you're going to beat them over the head with an encyclopedia. It would be the easiest thing in the world to shower a beginner golfer with neuro-babble and physio-bullturd. Doesn't mean you have an iota of teaching ability. In fact, it confirms that you don't.

And your playing ability? Come off it. I couldn't care less whether someone shoots 65 or 105 - but any 90-shooter who claims to have all their clubs under control is delusional. How much clubhead speed do you think you need to break 80?

You don't even understand "obsoleted". How the hell will I be obsoleted by Brian et al's work? I'm going to read it with interest. But I think I'll still be able to show my face around here without too much embarrassment.

BTW - aren't you going to tell us the field in which you're an "academic expert"?

Oh lighten up and don't be such a pussy crying about your feeelings. This is a man's forum and what you are experiencing is a clash between science and voodoo.

Most on this forum and those who only lurk, eschew science because they know they don't have the education ... and they don't want to go back to school to learn about their homemade golfswing and problems. School is no 'fun' for most golfers .. they would prefer to muddle.

Wait until BManz unveils his Project 1.68 and then you may have a gentler version of my scientific brutality.

mandrin was always a gentleman on the old forum ... but even he became frustrated with TGM ... btw, where is mandrin ...??!!!

You aren't BMan and quit trying to hide behind him. If your science can't beat the voodoo in the real world with lower scores your science really isn't worth squat.

S

SteveT

My list of who's naughty and not nice:

- birdie_man
- birly-shirly
- macduffer
- cwdlaw223

.... and when Project 1.68 is finally published, you jokers will have to either learn or leave, because you will be shocked how simple, science will reduce the golfswing. The mystery will be gone and you will be flapping like fish out of water because gossiping will be gone ... believe it.

and when Project 1.68 is finally published, you jokers will have to either learn or leave, because you will be shocked how simple, science will reduce the golfswing. The mystery will be gone and you will be flapping like fish out of water because gossiping will be gone ... believe it.

LOL
LOL
LOL

westy

New
The End Of The Search

We are close.
The End is nigh.
There is not a perfect 'swing', that is not what is being sought.
Who cares how you swing.
Can you do it again?
Can you hit it in the middle?
Can you adjust it to fit the Science of Ballflight to produce the result you need?
Thank you Dopplar.
The END.
......lol.
Yay.

Last edited:
My list of who's naughty and not nice:

- birdie_man
- birly-shirly
- macduffer
- cwdlaw223

.... and when Project 1.68 is finally published, you jokers will have to either learn or leave, because you will be shocked how simple, science will reduce the golfswing. The mystery will be gone and you will be flapping like fish out of water because gossiping will be gone ... believe it.

If it's so simple how come you can't break 80 consistently???? I welcome Project 1.68. You probably have trouble tying your shoes in the morning because of all of your knowledge. I can't imagine you bring anything worthwhile to Project 1.68.

S

SteveT

Steve sure gets a lot of rope in here. Calling out members of a forum? Ouch!

Homer(pbuh) has been buried, twice ... and that must have created a lot of pain on this fine forum when BManz nailed the coffin lid tight .... and when the 1.68 Scientific Bomb hits the forum, there will be a lot of gnashing of teeth and scurrying about too. Life will be difficult for some ... those who are still infected with TGM and their own fantasies ...!!!!

As I've said before, this is just a preview of the clash between science and voodoo golf ... believe it.

Last edited:
S

SteveT

If it's so simple how come you can't break 80 consistently???? I welcome Project 1.68. You probably have trouble tying your shoes in the morning because of all of your knowledge. I can't imagine you bring anything worthwhile to Project 1.68.

You've really hit bottom when you are reduced to slagging science and me ... beating your chest like a gorilla and howling about me personally. You are really a lost child now ... but stick around because BManz is a kind and considerate man and teacher who will rescue you from your frustrations. Devote yourself to learning from BManz because Project 1.68 will be your salvation. Peace, man ....:rolleyes:

Steve you're almost done.....

We get it, you posted as horton and warned Brian about the gm's science or lack thereof.....

You've told us 57 times....we thank you......but now you're pissing people off on a regular basis and you're adding little......try to be more like me...post about mechanics, post about research, or post about how the other side personally insulted you.....my favorite three topics

S

SteveT

Steve you're almost done.....

We get it, you posted as horton and warned Brian about the gm's science or lack thereof.....

You've told us 57 times....we thank you......but now you're pissing people off on a regular basis and you're adding little......try to be more like me...post about mechanics, post about research, or post about how the other side personally insulted you.....my favorite three topics

Sorry if I've upset some, now go tell the others to stop their trolling. I have an opinion and it's more in line with the scientists backing up Project 1.68. Surely you don't want a forum devoid of scientific input ...!

Status
Not open for further replies.