TGM mentioned in golfdigest.com about Mac O'Grady

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jared Willerson

Super Moderator
Interesting read, it is fascinating that he considers Snead the model for the full swing.......anticipating the stallions response to this.

djd

New
bantamben2 said:
yeah he really likes sneads model and breaks in down in detail as he has pretty much everyones swing

bb2- can you elaborate on what aspects specifically of the snead (80%) and hogan (20%) swings comprise the ideal MORAD model motion? thanks.

i dont really like to get into specifics but the snead model he shows is very adaptive to different shots. because of the grip axis tilt plane shift etc.

self-mastery said:
I can't wait to read his book.

The MORAD Investigation...NOT a Book...A Classification System!!!

NOONE will be able to read it!!!

It won't be a readable book!!! Unless you understand Kineisiology!!!

BUT...

The book that is going to be the best...which over a 4 hour telephone conversation was read to me by HIS TRULY will be...Not sure of Title but... Seve: As...The Commissioner..Outstanding Fiction....Mac's Creative Side!!!

Last edited:
Tell you what, I'll challenge Mac to a ball striking contest using Hogan's swing and he can use Sneads...

P.S. there is nothing in "Kineisiology" (sic) that the average golf should find difficult to understand. Nor, of course, with the golf swing....

The Return of NAT said:
The MORAD Investigation...NOT a Book...A Classification System!!!

NOONE will be able to read it!!!

It won't be a readable book!!! Unless you understand Kineisiology!!!

BUT...

The book that is going to be the best...which over a 4 hour telephone conversation was read to me by HIS TRULY will be...Not sure of Title but... Seve: As...The Commissioner..Outstanding Fiction....Mac's Creative Side!!!

Fiction??? Crazy.

What was it about?

He read it to you for FOUR hours?

You sat there for FOUR hours?

Hehe fill us in. (if you can)

Last edited:
David Alford said:
Tell you what, I'll challenge Mac to a ball striking contest using Hogan's swing and he can use Sneads....

I'll use moe norman's or lee bucks pattern and dust both of you. This is like playing basketball as a kid -- "I'm jordan..."

Damon Lucas

Super Moderator
David Alford said:
Tell you what, I'll challenge Mac to a ball striking contest using Hogan's swing and he can use Sneads...

Yeah! And I'll take Di Marco's pattern and kick your a$$. So WHAT!!!!!!!!!

Why don't you actually say something? SOMETHING!

rundmc

Banned
I'll take Dalton McCray's, Charles Barkley's and Ron Jeremy's patterns and issue a beat down to all of y'all ponkazzbustaz.

rundmc said:
I'll take Dalton McCray's, Charles Barkley's and Ron Jeremy's patterns and issue a beat down to all of y'all ponkazzbustaz.

Hush...yo mouth Willis..you just here talkin to hear yourself talkin!

Who cares whose better than who...just a bunch of freakin testosterone...

Hey Ron....so what yours is bigger...you can't get it up and keep up half the time anyway!!!!

hcw

New
The Return of NAT said:
Hey Ron....so what yours is bigger...you can't get it up and keep up half the time anyway!!!!

TM-freaking-I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<I'll use moe norman's or lee bucks pattern and dust both of you.>

Not so fast. I can use the same models with good effect.

<what makes you so confident?>

Hogan's swing is better than Snead's and I'd be willing to bet on it.

All I can picture is 3 foot high windows (Big Break style), with Mac and David going back and forth smashing them from 50 yards, 100 yards, 150 yards, 200 yards. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.