Three Large Pieces of BALONEY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
after hearing him speak at last year's summit, i came to this conclusion...

When Dr. Zick walks into a room....he automatically becomes the smartest guy in that particular room......

seriously, I would love to hear what Brian has to say about what Dr Zick said at the summit. Always want to learn from the best in the field.

Last edited:
leo, i think brian will go over all of these things in detail very soon.....or at least slightly before the canton video comes out :)

Hey Michael, you've got to warn us when you are going to say something that funny, I just spewed water all over my monitor. Thanks for the laugh.

Jim S.

I think he will need to see a Dr if he is brave enough to suggest at a TGM summit that the club does not hit the inner aft part of the ball.

I think it's to Joe Daniels' and the rest of the TGM 's company's tremendous credit that they ask people back to speak who tell them that "there's a mistake on every page" and that "sustaining the line of compression is the least of your worries".

Hey Michael, you've got to warn us when you are going to say something that funny, I just spewed water all over my monitor. Thanks for the laugh.

Jim S.
I guess you humour is the best way to deal with a tragedy/scam/lie that you can't do anything about.

I guess you humour is the best way to deal with a tragedy/scam/lie that you can't do anything about.

Sometimes lessons learned end up being worth more than the product itself in the long run. I hope that you are better off now Tong, if not my apologies to you and those that got scammed.

Jim S.

The great philosopher Karl Popper noted that there are only two types of scientific theories - theories that have proven to be wrong and theories that have yet to be proven wrong.

Brian Manzella

Administrator
Here ya go...

So sorry.

I am sooooo busy with this house of mine....I'll have to post some video_

Brian The Builder. ;)

Anyhoo...

1. Ball Behavior the same for Angled and Horizontal Hinging.

2. You don't hit it very much on the inside-aft at all.

3. You can't resist impact deceleration a lick.

and several others....

But, my personal fav:

If you swing down the "Alternate Target Line" or "Angled of Approach" or anything like it, you get a BIG HOOK or big PUSH, at best.

The MANZELLA MATRIX and The MANZELLA ACADEMY....
...getting better everyday.

Does it matter as long as you try?

Does it matter if you actually hit the inside aft of the ball or not? In my own case my ball striking improves if I try to do this.

PS

I hope your house building ordeal gets sorted out soon.

Brian Manzella

Administrator
If it WORKS, do it!

Does it matter if you actually hit the inside aft of the ball or not? In my own case my ball striking improves if I try to do this.

PS

I hope your house building ordeal gets sorted out soon.

If feeling like you are pulling your left little toe upward at impact helps, you should continue to do it.

I promise I won't tell the ball. ;)

So sorry.

I am sooooo busy with this house of mine....I'll have to post some video_

Brian The Builder. ;)

Anyhoo...

1. Ball Behavior the same for Angled and Horizontal Hinging.

3. You can't resist impact deceleration a lick.

and several others....

But, my personal fav:

If you swing down the "Alternate Target Line" or "Angled of Approach" or anything like it, you get a BIG HOOK or big PUSH, at best.

The MANZELLA MATRIX and The MANZELLA ACADEMY....
...getting better everyday.

I have obviously missed one your post along the way.. Maybe it was another forum but I thought you had responded saying the hitting the inside aft was like 1 dipple when you responded to someone asking how much.

This made sense to me that cause of the swing path (an arc) and the short duration in distance between impact and separation.

Is it someone has confrim what you (I think it was you) had advocated or were you advocating further to the inside?:confused:

Like the last one.... 'My name is Martee and I can Big Hook' with that path...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.