Tiger and his schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumpy - must be the heat or the new health plan?? I was confirming your point with some facts!!! DT is ranked 7th in career earnings at $31+m who would have guessed it?

sorry man, my bad........misunderstood your comment.......damn internet.:D

Henrik Stenson uses a 3 wood off the tee more often than not because he is erratic with the driver. So he takes a pragmatic view and wins the Players. (I like Stenson).

I don't believe Tiger thinks like that. If he feels the hole requires driver off the tee, he hits a driver. One of his finest major wins was Hoylake 2006, in four days he hit driver once. Why? Not because he didn't know if would go left or right, but because he couldn't control the amount of roll he would get on the firm ground when he hit it straight. Thus he laid back to be certain of his position for his next shot.

He doesn't pull the driver because of ego or being a jock, he pulls the driver because he thinks it's required and he backs his ability to hit the shot. He plays based on what a good shot will achieve, not to guard against a bad one. No compromises.

EXACTLY 1000% correct in the first 2 paragraphs. Though this time he can't control the amount of "crooked" when he hits a bad shot. He needs MORE of "THUS HE LAID BACK TO BE CERTAIN OF HIS POSTION FOR HIS NEXT SHOT".

I do not think it is gaurding against a bad shot I think it is playing away from your weakness and playing to your strenghts.
I bet at clinics he tells local clubs hacks to "hit 3 wood, it is easier to control".........if he did the same he would win 334 tournaments in his career.
Which in fact would add to the legacy............I BROKE JACK's RECORD WITHOUT HITTING A DRIVER.............pretty salty I would say.

but whatever at the end of the day he will do whatever he wants and then get Ell knocked up again.......Rock on tiger Rock on.

Any hoo..I have a friend of a friend of mine out at Haseltine and he says that Tiger is really swinging well and striping it. We will see what happens this week:)

Burner

New
Leopards never change their spots.

Any hoo..I have a friend of a friend of mine out at Haseltine and he says that Tiger is really swinging well and striping it. We will see what happens this week:)

Tiger, striping it? That's just not punny!

Do behave.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.