Tiger's Affair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Smither

Super Moderator
Seems as though Tiger has officially fallen in love with his sliding cut shot ... I don't think he even attempted to hit a single straight ball today. I predict that he'll hit a skank (half shank) shot or three this week with that backswing he's bringing ... He had plenty of misses to the right already today ... If that face lays on the plane any earlier we're gonna have to ship him Never Slice Again. Any thoughts?

i like how you backtracked on your shank prediction within the same sentence! who cares how much he opens the face going back, hes going to win regardless

Ryan Smither

Super Moderator
i like how you backtracked on your shank prediction within the same sentence! who cares how much he opens the face going back, hes going to win regardless

I'm not so sure he wins this week with that game he brought today. We shall see. If he doesn't win, will you disappear into the distant future?

I'm not so sure he wins this week with that game he brought today. We shall see. If he doesn't win, will you disappear into the distant future?

If only... Time travel forward is impossible! I believe thefuture will always be with us in... thepresent...:cool:

Is it odd that I've never tried to mimic Tiger's swing?

I've tinkered around with Jack, Snead, Hogan, Trevino, JD, Freddie, Furyk, SIngh, but not Tiger...

Is it odd that I've never tried to mimic Tiger's swing?

I've tinkered around with Jack, Snead, Hogan, Trevino, JD, Freddie, Furyk, SIngh, but not Tiger...

Is there anything that pops out at you as "wow I have to try that" in Tigers swing? Not to me... Jack, flying elbow, snead, hogan, beautiful rythmic swings, trevino and his round swing, JD is over the top, who doesnt want Freddies swing? Furyk and his loop, and Singh is so loose he will be playing the powerball well into his 60s....

Tiger? well hes a one plainer isn't he...;):cool:

thats because it takes Tiger's body to make his swing work...and I would wager that you aren't close to it

I nominate future for being the biggest AssDick I've ever "seen". I don't even now why you come around here. Not sure if I've ever seen a positive post come from you. I feel sorry for your wife and children (if any).

Guitar Hero

Well, his pivot would be a pretty good place to start. Of course, you would need Tiger-like hips and lower body to accomplish that.

3JACK

I watch his slower practice swings. You can see how good his sequence is with the body and arms. Also he looks a bit leaner. No doubt the best golfer ever to date.

Jim Kobylinski

Super Moderator
I'll sorta agree with Ryan Smither; i watched his whole match and did see some of his "old" backswings before he fixed it around bridge stone 1.5 year ago. However they weren't all that bad like when he first started working with Haney.

Could just be some rust and a bad habit, i'm sure he'll work on it.

I nominate future for being the biggest AssDick I've ever "seen". I don't even now why you come around here. Not sure if I've ever seen a positive post come from you. I feel sorry for your wife and children (if any).

Before I read this I took a large gulp of coffee...then read it and proceeded to laugh so hard the coffee shot out of my nose all over the place....hilarious.

Tigers Draw swing

I think when tiger tries to hit a draw his sequence looks to me to be cleaner...I don't know why, just less hurry on the downswing. He hit a beautiful draw second shot today on the 7th hole and the club wasn't pointed so left at the top. It looked kinda Soft Drawish.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.