Ryder Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve Stricker is "weird"?
Dustin?
etc...

Who do you drink beers with, Ghandi-esque snobs with no personality?

Give me the crazies! I want to hear their good stories over some cold ones... not that they'd want to have a beer with me... I'm too weird.

That's just it. You'd be drinkin the cold ones cause nobody else on the US Team even likes beer.

lia41985

Tiger needs to stop talking to himself and start talking to some rtchtbtchs. Amazing what sex does for your confidence. Just win, baby.

Stvstrkrsuksdk

i-see-what-you-did-there_o_520433.jpg

ZAP

New
Normal people scare the living daylights out of me. Weird I can deal with. At least you know where you stand.

And there are a lot of things that make me weird. Not liking beer is well down that list.

My two cents:
Westwood can't putt and totally stabs at his pitches (news flash!)
Still....
When are we ever gonna say that Tigers swing experiment is total junk?
We are there...
Stricker hit some bad shots, as if anyone didn't see it themselves
We all do, the real question is why he didn't hit any good ones...
Absolutely loved Bubbas first tee shot. Daly did that once at Phoenix #16 and it was awesome.
Loved it, coolest thing I've seen watching golf in a long long time...

Nice to see Tiger get pissed off and back in the zone. He needs a lot of pressure to perform well. I wonder if he gets bored easily. His mind is different than the average person.

I think Tiger will go last tomorrow. It probably won't matter, but I wouldn't want anybody else in that spot if it does.

Poulter's play in the Ryder cup is very unusual. It's really unusual for someone with a non-Hall of Fame career to have the kind of record he has. Since the Ryder cup has gotten competitive the USA doesn't have a truly great performer, but many Hall of Famers. Europe has several, Ballesteros, Montgomerie, Faldo, Olazabal, Garcia and now Poulter. Montgomerie will be in the Hall Of Fame. Garcia has some work to do, but Poulter isn't even close. Maybe he'll be considered the greatest Ryder Cupper not in the Hall of Fame some day.

Considering Poulter's path to where he is now, I think you are underestimating what he is capable of accomplishing in the rest of his career. He can flip the switch under the brightest lights, be careful in writing him off.

Poulter is rich now and he is not getting any younger. The younger players keep coming. I think he has the balls to win a major, I'm just not sure if he'll get many chances. it's not like he's had close calls like Westwood, who I also don't think will get one. There aren't that many Majors to go around. I'm giving 10 of the next 40 to Tiger and Rory. The rest will be divided up by 20 guys

Poulter is rich now and he is not getting any younger. The younger players keep coming. I think he has the balls to win a major, I'm just not sure if he'll get many chances. it's not like he's had close calls like Westwood, who I also don't think will get one. There aren't that many Majors to go around. I'm giving 10 of the next 40 to Tiger and Rory. The rest will be divided up by 20 guys

So you are saying Rors will win 10 of the next 40?

Status
Not open for further replies.