TIGER

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rumor was based on A PURE D GUESS since Chris was taking care of business back home early this week but has been there since Thursday night.

going going gone. how many of those ridiculous rounds you think tiger woods will put up with? even chris has to have one bag packed already.

tiger woods wants five majors and right now he can't even put together four good rounds. can't take from the range to the 1st tee- it's a joke now.

what kind of coach just stays there takes the money if the guy is not listening to him or if he is then chris has failed in helping tiger take it from the range to the first tee.

chris has failed. we all know it some just don't want to admit it.

if tiger is smart he ends his relationship with chris gets a new coach who can help him with the remaining problems and maybe he can be competitive in the majors next year. if not say goodbye to 2016.

even brian said in a post chris might not be the guy- did you forget that brian?

Last edited:

ZAP

New
Tiger continues to look more confident to me both in press conferences and walking around the course. I know this is a subjective perception and is not necessarily true but it is the feeling I get.

Note: I played and watched golf before Tiger entered the scene and as long as I am alive I will watch and play it when his career is over. I do think some people are writing him off a little soon.

Golf at pro level is extremely competitive. You wouldn't win IMO if you get behind in practice hours because there are just too many excellent pros out there. 1 day missed in practice and about 10 guys would destroy you on the course. Tiger missed 1 whole week of practice to be with his kids and he still got into contention. Wish some could see this part.

But I still wish CC wouldn't have Tiger fake his #3 though...no there's no non-TGM term for this as short as 2 letters...

Brian Manzella

Administrator
Literally the dumbest thread in the history of this forum.

"johnmerrick" - are you a teacher, because you seem to have zero clue about this business.

Literally the dumbest thread in the history of this forum.

"johnmerrick" - are you a teacher, because you seem to have zero clue about this business.

well looks like someone mentioned my name. i feel so important. no i am not a teacher and yes i have zero clue about this business

why do a get the feeling if chris wasn't your friend you'd be singing a different tune.

please don't bring up tiger doesn't listen to everything chris says as an excuse for his poor play.

he stayed too long with foley i hope he doesn't make the same mistake with chris.

Last edited:

Brian Manzella

Administrator
well looks like someone mentioned my name. i feel so important. no i am not a teacher and yes i have zero clue about this business

why do a get the feeling if chris wasn't your friend you'd be singing a different tune.

please don't bring up tiger doesn't listen to everything chris says as an excuse for his poor play.

he stayed too long with foley i hope he doesn't make the same mistake with chris.

I would be defending Plummer if the media was being this unfair and misreporting the HELL out the story.....especially when I know a lot of what they don;t care to find out.

I hope I am not providing another stupid thread but I have a technical question about Tiger's swing. To my eye, he looks like he over rotates his left forearm with the driver. He has done this since Haney. Does the rotation of the left arm on the backswing factor at all with his lower body movement, ie pushing off the ground more?

I hope I am not providing another stupid thread...

oh please! just cause brian said so doesn't make it so...

"....Chris is the man on the job right now and deserves some of the blame. That is part of the job."

you know who said that? Brian.

“Tiger wanted someone to HELP HIM try to go "back to the future." Maybe the guy that can of that is Chris and maybe it isn't. “ who said that? oh looky brian again

“...Chris is on the clock ...” more wisdom from brian .

After the first round of the pga championship if tiger is T100 guess what happens to chris?

I'll let brian tell you......”...the guy who had to BLOW UP the old swing for a tournament player. Usually, that person doesn't get to put the bow on it. “

i'm sure chris is a nice guy but this isn't about nice it's about results... welcome to life.

Last edited:

Brian Manzella

Administrator
You aren't paying much attention, Merrick.

All of those have NOTHING TO DO with the fact that Tiger is playing a swinging better now......don't believe everything you hear from a hopelessly lost media.

You aren't paying much attention, Merrick.

All of those have NOTHING TO DO with the fact that Tiger is playing a swinging better now......don't believe everything you hear from a hopelessly lost media.

oh i'm paying attention i've been paying attention since '97 -masters round 1 out in 40 home in 30.

trust me when i tell you i don't believe everything i hear or read in the media that includes you -no offense.i'm a little sharper than that-just a little bit... a little bit :)

yes he is swinging and playing better that's great.

pga championship will a big test for his swing...i hope he does well.

:cool:

Brian Manzella

Administrator
This typing is a crappy way to communicate....

He is playing and swinging better NOW than at any point in this "era"....NOW the teacher gets fired?? So silly, it doesn't deserve a second thought.

Leroy

New
I hope I am not providing another stupid thread but I have a technical question about Tiger's swing. To my eye, he looks like he over rotates his left forearm with the driver. He has done this since Haney. Does the rotation of the left arm on the backswing factor at all with his lower body movement, ie pushing off the ground more?

Brian instead of continuing to reply to "johnmerrick" who is obviously just causing trouble (probably from Jeffy's forum) why don't you answer the above question? Do you think Tiger over rotates his left forearm? And if he does what could this possibly cause?

Look forward to seeing you in a few weeks with Richard Franklin!

This site provides direct, free access to one of the top teachers in the game, recognized as such by his peers, not the internet masses. And despite the opportunity to learn more about the game, the majority of the posts since the site was redone is either an attempt to argue with Brian about his research and conclusions or harp on Tiger Woods being ruined by Chris Como. In the ten years I have visited this site, my game has improved significantly, although a lot of that is from two personal lessons with Brian. I like how he does not back away from the argument, but it seems like there is nothing to actually learn on this site anymore. Brian spends a ton of time defending things he does not need to defend. JohnMerrick has every right to espouse his opinions, but he has not identified one single thing Como has taught that is wrong or has ruined Tiger. No info at all, just opinion designed to make the point he wants to make. This site used to be a great place to learn the golf swing, I do not know why Brian does this anymore, he is too good for these type of discussions. We are wasting his time on a lot of this crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.