TIGER

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's true that Tiger dumped Como?

the golf channel said... a number of sources said that it's going to happen.

i'm no golf channel fan but his agent said- when asked about this- this is the first i'm hearing of this. notice he never said this is crazy talk no absolutely not.

bye chris.

Did you see Brian's post from yesterday on the subject?

yes i did. that means nothing .you have too many people reporting it. the word is he-chris- will attend the pga championship and then it will be over.

Brian is not going to tell you tiger and chris are done but he knows it's over. it was over at the British.

he worked with tiger for 9 months tiger misses the cut at the British.
Chris=nice guy but not ready for the big leagues. if tiger was not listening it's part of the job to get him to listen.

good luck to him.

Last edited:
yes i did. that means nothing .you have too many people reporting it. the word is he-chris- will attend the pga championship and then it will be over.

Brian is not going to tell you tiger and chris are done but he knows it's over. it was over at the British.

he worked with tiger for 9 months tiger misses the cut at the British.
Chris=nice guy but not ready for the big leagues. if tiger was not listening it's part of the job to get him to listen.

good luck to him.

IMO Tiger should get the really older/experienced teachers, those who have actually won, preferably, and been teaching for a really long time. Golf is really technical, and difficult to figure out. Neos are very rare.

Brian Manzella

Administrator
THE FACTS:

attachment.php

Attachments

• MADE UP STORY.jpg
    MADE UP STORY.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 138
EXPERIENCE THIS:

attachment.php
[/QUOTE

read what tiger says when asked about chris not being there. does that sound like he will be around a long time?

we will see after the pga championship.... i say he is gone. it's not that he didn't help tiger. it's how much did he help?

i'd say tiger new most of what chris was telling him already.it's most likely it started 70/30 tiger (30% input from chris) and now it's like 95/5 tiger.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.